• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How late will you stay up? (English Reliese)

MewIllusion

the mystic
Well, when my imported pearl gets here in a couple of days, I'll probably play it for hours. I'll have that wonderful feeling of owning a new pokemon game. Then, about a month later (April 22), when I might have gotten just a little bit board of my Japanese Pearl version (which i probably won't be), me and two friends of mine are going to go out and get our English Diamonds or Pearls. And we'll get Wifi. Then i'll be ready for an even better pokemon playing time. It will be even better because we can stay up late and go through the games together. Then we can battle and trade wirelessly and also over wifi. It's going to be awesome!

shinydarkrai

adamant 31 attack iv
i will wake up early to get it and stay up all night and maybe we will get april 23rd off

Lunar

I'm hoping Gamestop or something does a midnight release on the game so I can get it that Saturday instead. My sense of time is going to be horribly mixed up no matter what I do though. I get back from Italy on the 20th.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I'll play whenever I have the time. I think I'll just go pick it up at the store (since I'm going to pre-order), play a bit when I get home, go out with friends/gf/do something that has to do with my social life, come home and do w/e, then maybe play a bit more.

DSDark

Breeder
How long i stay up depends on when i get the game (i preordered online) and what i'm doing on the next day because if i have a track meet the next i'm going to play until 11 and if i don't 1 or 2 am

ugadawg13

Team Aqua Leader
Well since it releases on a Sunday, i'm gonna wake up at about 6 a.m. and go get it at walmart. then ill come home and play it untill 10 when i have to get ready to go to church and then play after church

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
hmm after church [11:00] ill go to gamestop and
get mine and play it until my battery runs red then
go in my room plug in the charger and play somemore
til 1:30-2:00

zipzap713

@Peteyism
When I get the game, I will (Hopefully) have all my hw done. Then I will grab my freshly charged DS lite and removed my JPN Pearl and insert my USA Diamond. Then I will play till my mom tells me to take a break. Then I will take a break till I can play again. Then I will play till "bed time" and take my DS lite to my bedroom and play till midnight. :D

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
Well, not that late.. since its a school day the next day. But also, you get it in the morning, so you'd have enough time to get into the game. But staying up? It's not the Wii or anything!

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
crap i forgot about church, well ill prolly go right after and make my parents go the the early one, at 8 till 9 than that late one 11-12

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
It's going to release on a weekend.

I'm going to litterally play all day and night.

And I'm not that desperate to get the Japanese version. That'll be wierd.

ya i would rather understand the story first time through

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
yea school day.....well i go tp sleep
like at 1:30 but lately ive benn going earl [love sleeping]
but ill make an exception for like the whole week
and mabey i wont do HW on monday so i can play
all day :)

Lexinad

I will stay up playing it until at least 4 AM!:D

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
wow kicks my butt :)
good luck with that!
Diamond will consume my home life until they make a
new pkmn game so that will be a while

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
wow i will stay up untill like 11 since im really trying to get good grades dis semester but i will bring my DS to skoo and play with my frends since my teachers dont care if we have games and things like that. But i no on fridays and saturdays ima be up all night no dout

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
:eek: saturdays mostly at evening/night cause
i go out with friends on saturday
my grades are solid so im not worrying
but friday ill try and stay up until 4:30am :)
sleep & charge then play some more

isnt the 22 on a saterday and if its on sunday i will get it before church then play till church then come home and play all day, stop do my homework then play till at least 12, mabye later like 1 or 2 but i need to get good grades so if im doin good then like 3 or 4 but if im doin bad 12 at the latest