• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how long did it take you to beat mystery dungon part 1?

poke_trainer

~Made In Korea~
I beat the game in 1 week because i dont play as much as u o_O it was 09:3-:-- i believe! sky tower was 3rd easiest kkk (1ST ZAPDOS 2ND MOLTRES)

Turner

Vagabond
Like.. two days (but, I was playing aallll day looong).

PikaYellow2

My Blue Rescue Team starter: Mudkip
Starting Partner: Pikachu

I linked Pikachu's Thunder Wave and Thunder Shock to battle the legendary bird Pokemon.

I used Mudkip's Water Gun to defeat Groudon.

And for the last battle, I used Pikachu's Thunder Wave and Thunderbolt to defeat Rayquaza. after the battle, Rayquaza used its Hyper Beam to destroy the meteor.

And that ended the story.

PikaYellow2

My VBA Rescue Team

;150; Mewtwo
Moves:
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- Barrier

;151; Mew
Moves:
- Psychic
- Dragon Claw
- Blizzard
- Metronome

;251; Celebi
Moves:
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Ancient Power
- Solarbeam

;385; Jirachi
Moves:
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder
- Wish

I can use only up to 3 of the 4.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
I beat it in 18 hours

The_master_trainer

Shiny hunter
It tock me 2 days to finish the first part

Rakurai

12 hours, spread out over two days.

Draconic

Sky Tower keeps killing me so i keep restarting, i eint completed it yet :(

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
It only took me about a week or so.

Kimori

Feel my soul
About a week, mostly for the same reasons Cruxis stated. =P I didn't play it everyday, and did extra rescue missions and leveling up before I finished it.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
1 week, because I thought rayquaza was lv.70, so I trained myslef and my partner up to lv. 45...