• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long Did it take you To beat the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon29

Clevar Trainer
Technically The Game Never Ends but how long did it take u to you know finish it ^_^

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Approximately, 30 hours. The same as all my other games.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
2 days basically

Back of my trainer card says 28 hours. Of course, I didn't rush though the game.

Yukie

Tingle Cherry?
Lmao, I think I'm the only person in the world who beat it like in 70 hours...yeah, I'm that good.

blaziken100

i hav anoder favorit
i cant find my ds right now but il tell u as soon as i find it

Elekid6

Isn't the time on the back of your trainer card just the time of day you beat in military time? because mine said 23 something and on my saves it said 165, yeah I know it is long but I played around.

Isn't the time on the back of your trainer card just the time of day you beat in military time? because mine said 23 something and on my saves it said 165, yeah I know it is long but I played around.

No, mine says 13:43 and right now it's 00:23 in military time. Wow though, I really beat it that fast? :|

Currently have 60 hours on it. Chaining, breeding, (EV) training, etc. ^^

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It usealy takes me 15-20 hours. But on my 3rd playthrough I started at 11PM and got the the E4 by 9AM. Beating the game in one day was fun/boring.:p

horse_beauty

Master Horse Trainer
well ive only got three badges and ive done 24 hours cause i fall asleep with my nintendo on all night ive done that about twice or three times with pearl so i havent done that many hours because i dont go on the game all the time mainly once or twice a day but not for hours cause i have coursework to do and ive had my game for only a few weeks cause it only came out recently in the uk lolz :p

Status
Not open for further replies.