• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long did it take you to catch Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Never caught, probably never will. ;_;

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
It took me 5 FREAKING WEEKS to catch a little Fish that i wanted to evolve

Saberu

I used an old rod and the phrase "MUDKIP BLAZE."
I found it near the house by the river, below the waterfall.
It didn't take too long before I caught a nice Jolly one... and then went back for a different one. XD I ended up with hasty. I still have the milotic.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
It took me an hour and a half looking for the right tiles but I managed to catch me quite a few Feebas when I finally found the tiles.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Until 4th gen when I walked 1000 miles with my pokewalker. That task took me over 4 months.

Cheez Puf

Just lurking.
I don't remember exactly how long I had to look, but it was a long while, at least a couple of weeks. Now, I just breed my milotic if I want a feebas; it's waaaaay easier.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
lol It took me a long time for it too
For my first one I bumped into i fainted on accident, second i bumped into a male so i ran away, and third was a female one and caught it
From here on it was transfered to my 4th gen and later 5th gen

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me two years to catch one. I kept trying, giving up, and trying. I eventually spotted one, and caught it.

dragonskull

Dark trainer
It shouldn't be that hard imo, the game isn't made to make such a worthless pokémon that hard to get. (worthless plot wise)

Sert908

Lucario Lover!
After I beat the Elite Four on my sapphire, I'm going to devote my attention to playing Emerald, and there I'll catch Feebas. I think I'll use a good rod, as it has the most likely chance of having one instead of having another different one.

PkmnTrainerJ

I've never caught Feebas. *hangs head in shame*

I got one via other methods and have obtained Milotic's in other games by trading and thus bred Feebas from that.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
About a week...playing 30 minutes per day.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
It actually didn't take me that long. I was kind of surprised... It took me forever to deside to sit down and search, but it ended up being easy. I used the good rod and totally freaked out when I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.