• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long did it take you to level your pokes up to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
took me a month.. how about you?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It usualy takes me about a day to EV train and get a Pokemon from the level I caught it/hatched it at to Lv100. That's without using Rare Candies or battling the E4.

Last edited:

VTUSH

<---Hatched
took me a month.. how about you?

A MONTH!
wow that's long.

It usually takes me about two days.
To breed, then EV train and level to lv100.
I don't use rare candies and i don't use the E4. I just use the girl with the chansey/ambipom/rapidash and some people in the resort area.
simple.

Saberu

It took me since february on Sapphire, then migrated to diamond, and trained like mad. I'm still 9 levels under. My blaziken has been on my team for most of the time.

I think it's going to take a month for my blaze kick infernape to reach level 50! Two weeks, two days, for level 100?

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
I NEVER leveled a pokemon in my Diamond/Pearl games to 100, just got one from gts, I really don't care cuz when I get my highest poke to 81 I decided to Ev train and learn how to so ya made new pokes and now they are 55~59 and again after hatching and ev training which takes a day or two (depends on the mood) but after fully ev training, I just get the pokemon to 50~55 then go to BT and test it or get in battle anyone in the forum ;] so ya I just got one level 100 only and do lvl 50 battles ;]

Besides the ditto that im using for breeding, it just turned into 100 xD

Last edited:

Shadow_Bane

Ultimate Ninja
About a year.....lol.
2 days

SugarFreeJazz

not present
So far, never. To be honest, I've only raised two pokemon to lvl 100. My brothers Typhlosion in Silver, and my Blaziken in Ruby. I just don't really care about lvling.

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I never leveled up a pokemon to lvl 100 xD
I don't play the games too much, around 3~4 times a week for about 3hours.

I'm only starting to make EV train now and when I finish to EV train I'll try to level up them to 100.
The EV train of my Swampert took 2 weeks since I don't have any items/pkrus/experience/money xP

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
I take about a few days, 2 at the least without using rare candies; and at the most, I think I have some pokes up in my team which have not battled for like months (coz I do not play the game so often anymore). If I am up to it, 2 days is my best.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
It usualy takes me about a day to EV train and get a Pokemon from the level I caught it/hatched it at to Lv100. That's without using Rare Candies or battling the E4.

Same as me =] although I do sometimes chuck in a contest for fun

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I have a LV99 Honchkrow that I haven't bothered to touch (because I want to use those EV-reducing berries to re-EV him, but I'm procrastinating right now, so yeah) and a LV89 Empoleon, so I don't really EV train to LV100...

I usually stop around LV60, and if the Pokemon's lucky, I'll do it to LV70.

no level 100s i own,but a swampert i had reached level 100. it took a a couple weeks and i traded it to my bro. But my blastoise and venasuar are pretty damn close though.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
really depends on whether i want to train quickly or not
sometimes i can breed a pkmn for the perfect nature, EV train and train to lv 100 in 2-3 days.
other times i just take it slow and steady as to not make mistakes while EV training

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I don't normally level them up. I just worry about EV training.

Status
Not open for further replies.