• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long did it take you to level your pokes up to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
it took me liked a year to get all 6 to lvl 100.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Well, in D/P, I've only got one, as I just decided to start looking to the competitive battle, so I started off with a Cacnea/Cacturne, and raised it to level 100 fighting that kid with the 3 Gastrodons, in 5 days.
As of yet, I haven't tried to raise any, but I've been breeding like mad, so it'll soon be time to start again.

pokemaster001

Well, in D/P, I've only got one, as I just decided to start looking to the competitive battle, so I started off with a Cacnea/Cacturne, and raised it to level 100 fighting that kid with the 3 Gastrodons, in 5 days.
As of yet, I haven't tried to raise any, but I've been breeding like mad, so it'll soon be time to start again.

NEED SPECIFICNESS!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS HE!!!!
WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!!!
WHAT LEVEL ARE HIS POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me this information and I'll, I'll... what do you want from me????
PLEASE!!!!!!!
ONLY FIVE DAYS?????
IT TOOK ME LIKE SIX MONTHS TO GET 4 OF MY POKEMON TO LEVEL 75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Well, when I actually do worry about leveling them up, it takes me like a day per Pokemon.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
NEED SPECIFICNESS!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS HE!!!!
WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!!!
WHAT LEVEL ARE HIS POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!
tell me this information and I'll, I'll... what do you want from me????
PLEASE!!!!!!!
ONLY FIVE DAYS?????
IT TOOK ME LIKE SIX MONTHS TO GET 4 OF MY POKEMON TO LEVEL 75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Route 213, the same route that you find the guy that checks your pokemon's footprint, then gives you a ribbon, it's the male tuber right before that Inn where you heal your pokemon.
After a while, he has 3 Gastrodon, each about level 50-53, or something like that. You just have to remember that I spent many, many hours fighting him each day, but it only took about 5 days.

Last edited:

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
I don't know, it took me awhile to train Staraptor, it got a lot of experience from chaining:).

i dont really train my pokes to lvl 100, when they have the right moveset and are evd is when i stop, i have trained a kyogre to lvl 100 and it took about a month

Shard 567

Lost In Thought
I've only trained one poke to lv 100 which was back when I was new to this game and it took me a day or two, but once I realized wifi auto makes them lv 100 I pretty much didn't bother to raise the rest of my pokemon to lv 100 as well..

Well, since I didn't learn about EV training until recently, I did it the old-fashioned way with the elite four and stuff. I have no idea how long I took, but I would guess around a week? I don't know... I was probably just too lazy...

Well, since I didn't learn about EV training until recently, I did it the old-fashioned way with the elite four and stuff. I have no idea how long I took, but I would guess around a week? I don't know... I was probably just too lazy...

Cuthrout

it doesnt take me long really after ive EV'd trained its not hard i just keep battling the elite 4 and stuff so its like 2 days per pokemon really

epidave1

EV training takes around 2 hours per pokemon, with Pokerus, then it's just a case of Lucky Egg + VS.Seeker + Cool Trainer Ariana for around 12k xp a battle.

Pokes are usually around level 40 after EV training them, then its another few hours to reach 100. Maybe more if the pokemon are walls/defensive as you have to switch out more.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
after ev training i just get the moveset i want
it takes me about 2 and half days to get 1 pokemon to lvl 100 thts me just randomly lvling it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.