• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long did it take you to level your pokes up to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kukem

Depends on what Pokemon it is, I guess. My fastest is a day and my slowest is a couple of weeks. If I like the pokemon, he usually gets to 100 faster. I think I have a couple boxes of 100s now. Not all of which are great, but they are at 100.

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
its takes me about 4 days at max abut usually 3 days. I know its not really needed because of the wifi battle settings&all I do is ev train anyway it just gives me a sense of satisfaction. anyways I currently have 3 1/2 boxes full of lv 100 ev trained pkmn since i restarted my game last july.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
2-4 days for me...

I just go around with the vs.seeker and a lucky egg.
Also the E4 runs to.

magikot

usually takes about 5-7 days for me to breed and EV train depending on the poke I'm raising and the move set I want (those hidden powers can get awfully time consuming to win). Have restarted my game so I have no 100s yet. But I have been pretty lucky and have pokerus in my box and a lucky egg in the bag so it might be faster now.

firelovindocker

to get a team worthy pokemon about 2 months iv breding ev training it takes ime to get 100

dragon_master_lucky

Stealth Storm Master
I level them naturaly

Ammako

I wonder how people manage to level up a single Pokémon to Lv. 100 in 1 year when I manage to train one to level 100 in the wild. (This means without AR, Rare Candies, VS Seeker, E4, etc.)

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I have one Pokemon at lv 100.

My Rayquaza,Moonlight.

Took around 4 months.

I usually trained my Pokemon with it,Moonlight beat the Elite Four and Cynthia multiple times.
It also beat Markus,and the Pokemon at the 'Zones(and trainers around there) a few times.

Amazing,my second closest Pokemon is my starter Empoleon,Lucky.
She's at lv 78(?).
I hardly use her though,so my Linoone,Ziggy,will probably reach lv 100 first. Maybe even my Lopunny,Samson.

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
I've only gotten my pokemon to Lv.100 twice. My Deoxys on pearl, and Zangoose on Ruby. Right now, I'm north of resort Area and getting My Mesprit and Darkrai to Lv. 100.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I can't. xD
I get too bored.
I've gotten like... one pokemon total in all my years of pokemon. My Blastoise in my first Blue.

I've gotten a Rayquaza [Emerald] and a Typhlosion [Silver] to ~96 though

Jimb113

Psychic Master
it takes me three solid days to EV train my pokemon to lv 100

It' took me 5 years xD

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
My fastest (EVing and all) was around 20 hours on Ruby. I had like 10 lv 100 bases lying around. I don't have one yet on Diamond though. But I just got the game about a week ago and I've got a team of lv 50's-60's right now so from start to now I think I'm going pretty fast in training for first play through.

flameswy

Lord of Light
it takes a long to get the first 3 but after that like a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.