1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How long did it take you to level your pokes up to lvl 100?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by PKMN Trainer Kenny, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_adele

cocoa_adele Well-Known Member

about a week for regular training
    but EVing is another story...

2. Tomato-kun

Tomato-kun I'm clueless ♥

I have only 1 lv 100 Pokemon,My Rayquaza(Moonlight).

It got to that level because of my constant "training"(more like attaching Exp.Share's too Pokemon who need leveling up and letting Moonlight defeat the EF + Cynthia,and Markus).

It took around..6 months,I've only fought the EF around 15 times,and I've forgotten about Markus around 5 times.

Edit:
    I'm taking my Empoleon out of the PC more now.

XD I plan to get my Magikarp to level 99...Then evolve it at lv 100.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  3. A few hours, really. Just Run around on the bike until the Pokemon reaches a good level (10-20) then start EVing. Then give it Exp. Share and run through the Elite 4 with the other Pokemon a few times to give it enough experience. Then go through it on its own (backups if it dies, though) until I think it has enough experience. Go through Stark mountain/Turnback cave etc. for the high level pokes. Finish it off with some rare-candies (at the end is the best time, imo).

rank up, i'm in hoenn!

4. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

Usually takes about a month for me, but it only took me 1 and a half weeks for my Mismagius.

5. Palkia Keeper

Palkia Keeper I eat Mudkipz

I hava a life unlike some of you, and I don't like to mercilessly train my pokemon till its boring, so it would take me maybe a week to catch/buy off GTS/breed, EV train,an level it up, but I only have 2 lvl 100s that I only trained once in a while. The game gets boring to me if you have all the pourful pokes and lvl 100s. but thats just me :)

6. Jutten

Jutten Active Member

2 Long... like 3 weeks.. and btw, people who said they can do it in 1/2 days, what trainers u use i use elite four but its damn boring and they dont rlly hurry up cuz of all the talking..

7. Palkia Keeper

Palkia Keeper I eat Mudkipz

I use the 2 trainers by the resort. easy to recharge VS seeker and poke center right there :D

8. Aipom lover

Aipom lover I love Delcatty <3

About 3 or 4 days..usually becuase I have other things to do...

9. NINJA PENGUIN

NINJA PENGUIN Well-Known Member

about 2 weeks, (palkia from lv 47) i kept using it in the E4 to level up other pokemon.

10. mew801

mew801 Well-Known Member

It took me about a month. But that was not solid everyday training. And It was 2 of them, so yea.

11. Darkrainer

Darkrainer RPH Elite Trainer

It took me about a month, because I was EV training. Now I'm chaining for shiny Pokemon.

12. Wiway

Wiway Conqueror of Isshu

I trained my team against the Elite Four,depending on the Pokémon I used it leveled up 3 to around 6 times once I beat the Elite Four from first to last battle,every time around 25-30 minutes.So depending on the Pokémon's level it took me some hours but...anyway the question is not accurate so don´t know what to say!?:D

13. burninator59

burninator59 Well-Known Member

never gotten there yet, but im so close! all of my pokemon are 97! and im about 150 hours in.

14. diamond trainer

diamond trainer Well-Known Member

you all have alot of time on your hands it takes me weeks.

15. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

After 400 hours of gameplay, I'm still levelling them up.

*waits for the laughter to die down*

Mind, I've been doing stuff like hatching, breeding for egg moves, chaining, challenging the Battle Tower... but my current team is at lv.97, so I'm almost there~

If I just worked on nothing but levelling, it probably wouldn't take 400 hours ;3

16. DarkLegend

DarkLegend The Grand Draconian

It mus be easier leveling up in Platinum me thinks
    All those Gym and Rival re-battles are good for your pokemon
    You also get to try out new strategies and teams against a variety of Pokemon

17. Agent_Kennedy

Agent_Kennedy Dark Knight Trainer

how the heck do you guys level them up that fast? o_O

18. Jutten

Jutten Active Member

its called having nolife, you should try it sometime, your Real Life Level will decrease!

19. Glacier99

Glacier99 Ice cold...

usually 2-3 days for a team.

20. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

the last one i did (tyranitar) took me about a week leveling of course,
    i can get all the EV's on their place within an hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.