• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long did it take you to level your pokes up to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the last one i did (tyranitar) took me about a week leveling of course,
i can get all the EV's on their place within an hour.

The only Pokemon I've got to Lvl. 100 would be my Gallade, Empoleon, Venasaur, and Metagross.

Empoleon and Venasaur were from eggs, and that took me about 3 days.

The others were caught at their level, Metagross took 1 day and Gallade took 2 days.

No EV training.

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
usually about two days. I spend one hour for EV training which is made easier by pokerus and power items. Levelling to level 100 takes one and a half days. After they reach level 100, I test them out at the battle tower.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
the last pokemon I got to lvl 100 was my legit Alima Darkrai, which took around 2 days or less, Ev trained, of course

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
It took me several months to level up my jolteon to lv100.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh, jezz. :l Usually if it's at a somewhat decent level already, say level 30, it should take 4-5 days. If it's from level lower than 30, it takes at least a week. It's rare that it should take over two weeks for a level 100 though.

BunnieRabbot91

Live Without Warning
It usually takes me a about an hour if I caught a Pokémon and level 40 or something but if they're hatched from eggs I EV train them which takes me about an hour then if I can be bothered it'll take me 2 hours to get them to level 100 if I keep battling with them if I can't be bothered it can take me atleast 2 days.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
At my diamond I don't even have one level 100 pokémon, I train them up to level 60 or something, because what's the fun of just training them to lvl 100? I just don't get it. On the other side, at saphire I trained a Absol of 28 to 100 in one day.

Jan Hella

Currently Leveling:
- Newly raised Empoleon lvl. 65
- Flygon lvl. 58
- Salamence lvl. 55
- Traded Gengar lvl. 55
- Skarmory lvl. 68

But I have 12 level 100s ATM.
Torterra, Lucario, Metagross, Nidoking x2, Tyranitar, Azelf, Mesprit, Staraptor, Pikachu, Magmar, and Dragonite. A little OD considering I havent done any WiFi battles yet, and Im still planning to do a whole lot more...

I dont play any other video games, so it kinda makes sense...

I just think its fun to have level 100 Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.