• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long did it take you to level your pokes up to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
Um... half a year?

Annihalatrix

Beast Mode
5 minutes. XD Im way to lazy to level naturally to 100. My poor friend does and it takes him forever to make a team(full EV's etc.). Takes me a day.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
AGES unfortunately.

Menx

I haven't managed to level my Pokemon up to level 100 yet because I keep changing my team.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Depends on the Pokémon. My Ninjask reached level 100 very quickly. Then again... it only needs 600,000 exp. to reach level 100. However, I have trained about five Metagross to level 100, and they level up very slowly, because Metagross need 1,250,000 experience to reach level 100. Your choice of EV-training or not is also a factor; if you decide to EV-train, it will probably take longer to reach level 100 than if you don't.

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
I took me Sleepless nights to get my Pokemon At Fire REd to Lv. 100, Until I discovered the Cloning Glitch in Emerald... Now it takes at least 5 Minutes.

Rad3n

Banned
It depends. It took me two hours to get my Delibird to level 100. It took me about two days for Porygon2. It depends on whether it's attacking or walling.

yeah i was lucky enough to get pokerus and spent a few days getting lucky eggs definitly helps the leveling go faster so now i can level a pokemon from 50 to 100 in less than a day with EV's

Fire Storm

I suppose it depends on my motivation. If I can get through the first and last part of EV's though, the rest is a breeze.

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
I suppose it depends on my motivation. If I can get through the first and last part of EV's though, the rest is a breeze.

Yeah, Same here, I get Lazy To Breed and Ev Train.. Its boring.. But the Battles are not.. ^^

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I took me 2 days to train my Masquerain to level 100.

Beckie

Raichu trainer
The only pokemon I have in my team at lvl 100 is Empoleon.
But it took my MONTHS. But that's just because I didn't try to level it up for a long time, but when I started again it didn't take so long

SapphireWonder

It takes me 3 days to get my Pokemon to Level 100. But in the terms of Altaria, Ninjask, Rampardos, and any other Pokemon with an experience base of 600000, it takes me less than a day.

Three or Four months for just a single pokemon; I got an Action Replay, it took a few hours for an entire team (I don't have the patience for raising pokemon to lvl. 100).

sixheaddragon

Sapphire Player
I still haven't. I was close but then I lost all my DS games. I only have one that I can find which is Sonic Brotherhood of Darkness...

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
It would take me 7 months im not kidding i only have 1 lv 100 pokemon and its a charizard and if you wanna know why i only have one and why it takes me so much time .......its becouse im not a PokéDork that plays pokemon all day long.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I haven't been able to reach any of my Pokemon I caught in DP to Lv.100, but I did bring my Umbreon from my Pokemon Emerald all the way from Lv.82 to Lv.100.

Status
Not open for further replies.