• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long did you use the Pikachu in Yellow Version?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I used Pikachu for most of the game, although I stopped relying on it around the time that I captured Thunder (Zapdos) at the Power Plant, because Pikachu just seemed sub-par by that point in the game.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Looking back Pikachu could be used as a decent set up with Light screen,reflect,and thunder wave.Then slap on thunder or thunderbolt and thats all you can really do.

Saberu

Oh, I kept it forever! That Pikachu is my best friend!

I never even thought about replacing it. It helps that Pikachu was my first favorite Pokémon, so I've always been fond of it.

jaden767

Amphetamine
I kept Pikachu for most of the game but didn't use him in too many battles except in the gyms and Elite 4 battles where he had a type advantage.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Never played Yellow all the way through, buti I did I don't think I'd stop using Pikachu. Having him follow you was the point of the game.