• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long do you think Meowth will stay with Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
He's going to go back to Team Rocket eventually, but how long do you guys think he'll stay around?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
BW050

10charlimit

He'll stay until the year 2095.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Maybe BW 50 if he's tricking him.
If not maybe for the rest of Best wishes

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
...BW50.

If I'm wrong I'll chop off my left foot.

Careful, now. Remember that the Pokemon anime is rather unpredictable. I recall an incident many years ago involving my assertion that May's egg would hatch into Zigzagoon. Needless to say, I wound up having to keep my promises of taking a Cleffa avatar, posting in pink text, and setting my location to "idiotsville" for a while.

I still say that egg practically screamed "Zigzagoon"...

I really don't know, he might stay all throughout best wishes, maybe until he gets attached to them, and then he'd be forced to come over. Or maybe he'll just get out of the show for a while and go back to kanto with his meowth group for a while and be totally off of the show, then come back with a change of heart. Pokemon can be really unpredictable at times so yah.

And I want Meowth to stay with the twerps too. Now that he's a protagonist, he might start winning battles. Heck, who's to say Ash can't use Meowth against Elesa?
agreed with you, i like to see some changes(i still hate how ash lost to trip's lvl 5 snivy and he had a pokemon with a level thats like 101)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
agreed with you, i like to see some changes(i still hate how ash lost to trip's lvl 5 snivy and he had a pokemon with a level thats like 101)

To be fair, if Pikachu would have been able to use anything other than Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Agility, and Double-Edge (and if Ash had ordered something other than the first two), Ash probably would have won. The whole unexpected thing with Pikachu not being able to use its Electric attacks kinda threw both of them off. And if we're going by levels here, Snivy couldn't actually have been level 5, as it already knew Leaf Tornado. A popular theory is that Pikachu's level resets to 5 at the beginning of each saga. Seems to make sense, too. Consider its losses to Norman's Vigoroth and Paul's Elekid.

A popular theory is that Pikachu's level resets to 5 at the beginning of each saga. Seems to make sense, too. Consider its losses to Norman's Vigoroth and Paul's Elekid.
well i can kinda understand paul, but the gym leader thing settles it more...still seems strange to me...
oh well back on the meowth thing.Meowth might actually be one of ashs pokemon, and learn stronger moves. It might even evolve into a persian, and after giovanni sees how much stronger meowth/persian has gotten, he might want him back.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
well i can kinda understand paul, but the gym leader thing settles it more...still seems strange to me...
oh well back on the meowth thing.Meowth might actually be one of ashs pokemon, and learn stronger moves. It might even evolve into a persian, and after giovanni sees how much stronger meowth/persian has gotten, he might want him back.
Persian ain't gonna happen, not after Meowth stated he despises the species. The Ash capture...hm, I'll keep that as a really doubtful maybe. Stronger moves could happen though

I think he could stay up until after the gym, but I'd rather him stay till the end of BW

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I'll probably say till the end of the two part Subway episodes if he's tricking them. The end of the anime would have to be if he really turned over a new leaf. I'm kinda hoping that would be the case by the way. For as far as we know , The Sunglasses Krokodile could might have turned out to replace Meowth sometime after he really did get fired. I'll give it till after the Subway episodes till that I would acknowledge that Meowth did get fired by Team Rocket. That would be if he's still with Ash and company after then.

LaymanX

Personally I don't think Meowth is even going to think twice about betraying the twerps.
I can see it already. At some point Meowth is going to slip away from the group to press a button or something and Ash is going to say "Meowth, you tricked us didn't you!" and Meowth is going to say "Nyahaha you fell for it." and then we're never going to hear of it again and everyone will act like Meowth was never in their group in the first place.

Arceusgamer14

I may have a feeling that Meowth is neither tricking the twerps or got fired, he might of been searching for someone (Maybe N) and had to tell Jessie and James about he has to go while they do the Anville Town mission, and maybe he has to get help from the twerps but he knew that they wouldn't trust him so he had to pretend he's got fired.
Reason I think that because: Meowth is really enjoying his time with the twerps, and Jessie and James would never turn their backs on him because they love him (They tried to rescue him from the Tree of Beggaining, and rescued him from Hunter J and all that.)

Meowth might at times team up with the twerps and have to team up with the Rockets at times of their inportant missions.

kmyeakel

I don't know. Meowth was an antagonist at times. Maybe Jessie and James might give him a 2nd chance or not. I like him as a good guy. Even though Meowth tricked Ash plenty of times in the past. My guess will be halfway through the BW series

Status
Not open for further replies.