• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long does it take you to get ready/Do you have a routine?

savvywuff

Fire Starter
On a good day, it takes me about 10-15mins to get ready for the day.
All I do is change out of my pj's, brush my teeth, brush my hair, deodorize, and I'm good to go! I'll usually accessorize with earrings and a necklace and sometimes a bracelet. It takes me less than 20 mins.

Like right now, my friend wants to meet up in 30 mins, and I'm still playing Pokemon (Alpha Sapphire) and I'll have plenty of time to get ready. ;059;

What about YOU?

Pyroli

Banned
It takes me an hour and a half usually. My mom usually likes to ask who I'm trying to impress but tbh I'm just really vain and I like looking good. I start by washing my face, and then brushing my teeth/applying deodorant. After that I usually slap on my makeup and wash my glasses, and then I take a long time to straighten my hair as I have very curly hair most of the time. And then I just throw on some clothes, slap on my ring, shove my wallet and 3ds in my bag and I'm off. I'm a 17 year old girl fight me.

Last edited:

Navarch

I wake up at 5:45 AM, and I'm out the door by 6:50 AM, so about an hour. I shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, fix my hair, brush my teeth, and put my lunch in my schoolbag and then leave for the bus stop. I'm 15 by the way, and yes, I still pack my lunch, because I can't stand the greasy food at my school. Also, I'm a dude if that means anything. Some people ask me why I take so long in the morning since I'm a guy, but I just tell them I like to take my time in the morning.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
6mins in the shower on average
25 secs to put on deodorant
2 minutes to get dressed
15-18mins to eat breakfast
2-3mins to brush my teeth
1min to brush/comb my goatee

And I'm all set! I normally get up at about 8:00AM btw.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I always get up at 7:15 AM and I have to be out by 8 since I have to be at work by 8:30. It usually shower the night before I usually eat breakfast, get dressed, fix my hair, brush my teeth and put deodorant on, get my lunch together, fix myself a cup of tea, and then leave. Usually, it takes me a half hour to forty five minutes to finish getting ready before I have to leave.

foodinmytummy

Well I usually wake up at around 7 and take an hour and 30 mins just to get dressed, brush my hair and pack some lunch for school. The reason it takes so long is I'm constantly distracted, which usually results in me and my brother missing the bus and being driven to school by my mum.

savvywuff

Fire Starter
Also, I'm a dude if that means anything. Some people ask me why I take so long in the morning since I'm a guy, but I just tell them I like to take my time in the morning.

Haha it's cool. I have a dude friend who takes a little over 2 hours just to get ready.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
and then I take a long time to straighten my hair as I have very curly hair most of the time.

This... is precisely why I don't bother straightening my hair... well, that plus the fact that I like it curly.

Anyway, I usually make a point of waking up two hours before I'm supposed to arrive at work or school, and I'm out the door by about 20 minutes prior, so... about an hour and forty minutes. This involves about 10 minutes of lazily sitting by the bed after turning off the alarm, another 10 minutes of thinking about what to wear, 10 minutes to take a shower and dry off, 5 minutes to get dressed, 5 minutes to brush my hair and put in my contact lenses, 30-40 minutes to make and eat breakfast and feed my cats, 10 minutes to brush teeth and put on makeup, another 5 to find appropriate accessories, and finally, 5-10 minutes to make sure everything I need is in my purse.

Although sometimes on my free days, I tend to dress a little fancier and can take much longer just to put together an outfit. And the longest is if I'm dressing up for a convention or festival. There was this one time when I cosplayed at an anime convention, and it took me a total of two and a half hours to get ready, since there were extra steps involved in putting on makeup and getting together an elaborate wig.

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I'm glad you brought up this subject, savvywuff. I was just thinking about this very subject recently. I like to keep my time spent on ******** to an absolute minimum, so I usually skip breakfast (or have a granola bar or whatever), spend 10-15 minutes showering/shaving/whatevering, get dressed in like a minute, and leave as late as possible (if not later than that) for wherever I am going. Anyway, the thing I was thinking about is that nothing throws a spanner in the works of my morning like having to poop; on top of the time required of it in the first place, it's like Sophie's Choice, as I either spend my morning primping and cleaning myself in a small bathroom in which I just defecated, or I get myself totally cleaned off and ready for the day and then basically soil all of that. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Meowth City

Staff member
It takes me approximately an hour or two hours to get ready. Doesn't matter if it's for work or leisure.

Here is a rundown of what I do each day: wake up, put music or the tv on, eat breakfast, brush teeth, wash face, work out, shower/bath, wash hair, dry and style hair, decide what to wear, get dressed, put on make-up and deodorant/perfume, check emails/weather report/travel updates, and then I'm good to go.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
IDK how people spend hours on getting ready. For me, it's get up, shower, get dressed, breakfast, leave. In all, takes about 3 quarters of an hour, give or take.

I wake up for school at 6:30 am, then I fall asleep until 7am.
I shower, get dressed, drink coffee, brush my teeth, put on my jacket, leave my house around 7:40 & 7:50 and run to the train station to catch the train from 8am.
Most of the time I manage to catch the train lol
The reason I walk\run to the train station is because my bike broke 2 months ago and I haven't fixed it yet.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Generally. I tend to get up around 9 am or so and get washed and dressed and feed and give water to my pets.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
Wake up
Get dressed
Brush hair
Eat food
Drink coffee

I can usually just take my breakfast and coffee with me, so it's easy for me to be out the door within half an hour if I really need to rush.

ebevan91

My daily routine:

Wake up
Eat breakfast
Fap
Shower
Get dressed
Go to school/work

About an hour I guess.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
For me it is most of the time around 25 minutes. But it goes pretty fast because I shower and pack my bag on the evening before.

6.55: Wake up, get washed and stuff, put on clothes, morning visit to the toilet.
7.05: Get downstairs, eat breakfast, pack lunch and drinks.
7.20: Pull on jacket and get outside.

Chili

My schedule varries... If I know I'll take long, I take an hour. Usually, I take 40 minutes.

Wake up: 6:00Am
Stretch in my bed: 6:05
Get dressed: 6:10 or 6:15
Eat breakfast: 6:25
Brush Teeth: 6:30
Brush hair: 6:37
Put on Cologne and Deodorant: 6:38
Grab Lunch Box/Wait for two minutes: 6:40
Go to bus stop:6:40
Bus comes: 6:45

And....repeat (X5)