• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long have you been on the internet throughout your life?

How long have you been on the internet throughout your life? Post a Poll

• Total voters

natie

Mr. F
Almost 8 years, I suppose. IIRC I first started using a computer when I was 8 or 9.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Since 1999 so it's about 10 years maybe 11.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Almost 7 years, I guess.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Probably a little over six years or so. I can't really remember. :(

Profesco

gone gently
First time I used the internet was 2001. It was just e-mail and Pokemon.com at the time, and since I had no one to expect e-mails from, I spent probably twenty minutes or less on the computer each day. So... nine years, now.

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
I've been using the Internet since like 1994-1995, so 15-16 years now. Been playing Internet longer than a lot of you guys have been alive :)

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I've been on and off on the internet since I was 12, so around 9 years.

natie

Mr. F
I first saw a double post 2 months when I got into the forums.
And I first saw someone septuple (not sure if this is the correct word but whatever) post only a couple of weeks ago.

Well what a coincidence, it was actually you!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Not sure actually, either 9 or 10 years probably. We got a computer when I was 3 - so I'd say I was about 4, which'd be 9 or 10 years.

7 tyranitars

7-8 years I guese