• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long have you been on the internet throughout your life?

How long have you been on the internet throughout your life? Post a Poll

• Total voters
Since I was 12, but didn't regular it until I was 15. I'm 22 now.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I actually don't remember, I think it has to be around 10 years or so. I don't remember when I discovered the internet, actually.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Well, if I remember correctly, around 5 years... could be more

Jerre

Gogoat!
I started with the internet back in 2002. So, around 8 years. Started with dial-up. Hearing those crazy dial-up sounds while waiting for the Browser to load. :)

dark rift

I've been on it often since I was 12ish, because I had a relatively fun life before I started using it often. I started using it when I was about 9 though.

So 9 years.

Last edited:

Indragon

Back in the USSR
First time I used the internet was 2001. It was just e-mail and Pokemon.com at the time, and since I had no one to expect e-mails from, I spent probably twenty minutes or less on the computer each day. So... nine years, now.

Well, what d'ya know, I believe Pokemon.com was the first site I thought of visiting. Of course, that was before I visited the internet "regularly".

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I had dial-up until I was 14, so I rarely went on the computer. So now its 3 and 1/2 years later since getting DSL.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
When I first entered the interwebz, I was about 8, when my older brother got me into Runescape.

Soooo, 6 years.

Shuam

righteous
I was 6 when I discovered the internet. Used netscape and that was awful.
I only started going on forums and whatnot in 2006, so about 4 years of foruming but 11 overall.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
For around 6-7 years. I remember that I played Neopets all the time in 6th grade, so around then was when I started logging on.

Pyro Wolf

I've been on and off the internet for about 2 years, I just got the internet at home about 3 months ago(Yes, I do mean for the first time).