• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long have you been playing D/P ?

shinydarkrai

adamant 31 attack iv
177 but alot more than that because i mostly soft reseted and radared for shinies but turned my game off when the chain broke

DarkBlaizeken

Long time no see
I think its like 50 somat hours. I only play for short periods of time. I have a recurring headache that stops me from playin for long and i only got it about three weeks ago.

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
0_o

436? and thats not a typo? I've played for 134 hours, and I thought I was addicted.

IllusiveSwampert

Empoleon Trainer
I have been playing 341:32 on diamond probably because one week me and my cousins had a pokemon tournament at my house. It lasted 2 days due to my friends comeing over and asking if they can join. -_- it rained alot those 2 days

andy_michaelas

Johto Trainer
i've got diamond and played for 69:30 hours considering i'm working full time ..... curses, i did however finish the game start to finish (story part anyway) first time round in 16 hours, with lots of wondering, i'm still wondering around now =)

62:00 exactly on Diamond right now; however, I got Pearl in Japanese back in October and easily had 60 there, then restarted and got to 80 before the US release.

femo_1170

Water Master
Hmmm... 200 on diamond (complete pokedex with Gold Card), but I had a little help from GBA games (275+ hours). And still no shinies. Pitiful, isn't it?

El D

Dem foos is stoned
109 hours and countin. Uk

Ze Skarmory

291 hours. But my brother has well over 500 o_O

Katsuya Fujiwara

I have 385:39 on my english Diamond and about 80 or so hours on my Japanese Pearl. Pearl Ive started over a couple of times since Ive had it though.