• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long have you used Serebii.net and how did you find it?

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Not sure if a similar thread exists.

I have used SPP since around 2003 when I was looking for some information to help me on my sisters Sapphire version. I looked through many sites and Serebii and Pokedream was the sites I began to use alot. Then as information on FRLG and Pokemon XD came out, Pokedream lagged with updates and SPP was updated every one-two days. This is how I began to use SPP...

And if this thread already exists or a simmilar one exists, then I apoligize and go ahead and close this.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Just over a year, I was at the shopping centre and played a preview demo of MD so I searched it up and found serebii

Mr. Brightside

A few weeks ago.

I was actually quite reluctant at joining the forums at first, using only the site's quick updates as a source for Pokemon news. Of course, being Serebii.Net, many other Pokemon forums that I frequent were FLOODED (almost literally) with hotlinks from here, though it was only about two months ago that I actually bothered to CLICK on those links, and I believe that's how I found the site.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
im not sure but i was looking up pokemon cheats

Yonowaaru

The Renagade.
Hmmm.

I believe last April, and i joined the forums in October.

I found out about Serebii.net while searching for pokemon sprites to make Trainer Cards.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
One year ago, I looked for info on FR, LG on google and found it. Then in late March I joined.

MonopolyMoneyBag

The year is 2005.....

My friends and me were looking for a site with some good tips, guides, etc. Well we found Serebii.net. We looked at it and then found some tips. My friends stopped using it but I kept coming and now I check at least three times a day fop updates :D

I was looking for info on unkowns in FR/LG and came across spp, about 3 years ago.
I joined when I wanted to post my fake cards, in jun 04. My account was pruned. I joined again in jul 05, decided I wanted new username and re-joined.
Still got that account now. :p

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I was lurking IGN and saw loads of linlks to this site and finally decided to click on one. I guess that was around just a little over two yeas ago. Let's just say that I was amazed. I joined the forums a while after.

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
Since August 2004. I actually heard about the site from tvtome.com (now known as tv.com)

Hmm... long story.
Well, I was about 9 (or 8) years old when I first saw Serebii.net. I was looking for episode pics and found the seviper vs. treecko episode, when it had first aired in Japan. Then I just continued looking through the site. I enjoyed it real much. ;D

Then when I was 10 I first explored the Forums. And I later joined the forums. (Sep. 2005 I believe). But I was just lurking around. First time I posted I accidentally made a double post. And some guy said to me. "Don't double post its against the rule, .::Crystal::." <<; (My name back then.) I didn't dare to make such a mistake again, my english was not perfect, and I was a bit shy. So I decided to just lurk around.

Then it happened, I changed my name, decided to start from new, In Sep. or Oct. last year. I showed my art. And it was fun. But I was pretty inactive. Now I'm trying to be more on the forums, and actually say something.

That's it ;D