• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long have you watched Smallville, and what are your plans for the finale tonight?

Antiyonder

Overlord
As I mentioned in an older thread, I found aspects of the show to have genuine quality, while other moments it's a guilty pleasure.

And I've always been annoyed that Lex finally found out Clark's secret at the end of Season 7 only for Rosenbaum not to have returned in the following season.

Season 10's finale will hopefully remedy that disappointment.

Anyway, I watched some recordings from Season 1 and became a regular viewer as of the finale. I have the first four seasons on DVD, but stopped following them when it was apparent that the show wouldn't be ending anytime soon. With the end, however, I plan to finish up on the DVD purchases starting next year.

As for tonight, nothing too special, but my dad, stepmom and I will be watching the finale together as they have watched regularly since Season 6.

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
I was happy with the series finale. The save of the planet wasn't all that great, but I'm used to smallville having poor ending for enemies. Dooms day defeat was terrible.

But now all attention for me goes to Supernatural. Favorite show on TV right now.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Well. The ending could have been so much better and the ending where he puts on the tights is such a cocktease because we never see a good shot of it. The Epilogue ending was pretty awesome with the following:
Jimmy Olsen!
Great Ceasers Ghost!
Superman theme playing as Tom Welling runs off ripping off his shirt to show the Superman Symbol.
You can tell I only watched the ending out of morbid curiosity and have not been watching this for years.
I really dislike how they got rid of the New Gods.

abraxas

Words.
I started watching it about five seasons in. My old boss let me borrow her dvds, and so I pretty much got caught up in about two weeks. From that point, I'd watch it when the season I missed finally came to dvd, and it has been that way ever since.
So, in other words, I've watched it until the end, but for me, season 10 won't be seen until later this year, and that's fine. I think the show has been on a downward slide for a while, and I'm really not going to miss it. =\

The finale looks awesome I know Darkseid will be in it and I think Tom Welling will wear the superman costume in it at the end. I am not sure though.

BCVM22

The finale looks awesome I know Darkseid will be in it and I think Tom Welling will wear the superman costume in it at the end. I am not sure though.

You realize it aired a week ago, right?

[spoil]The former, barely, and the latter, hardly at all.[/spoil]