• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How long will you stay with Pokemon?

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I've been into the anime and games since I was a kid back in 98' and don't have any plans on ever stopping.

How about you all?

Discuss.

Skull-Kid

Until I decide I'm too old to play Pokemon anymore or they stop making it.

I can't think of how they can keep going. They've pretty much though of everything. Natural elements, time and space, emotion, the weather and even God.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Most likely is that my interest will stop a few years after Game Freak release their last Pokémon game.

Jojo-

I ♥ Psychic Types
I hope it wont stop. But if it does, it will probably be when I am 30+ years of age.

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Probably just when I'm not interested in it anymore. I barely played any Poke'mon in 2009/early 2010, but now it's my favorite game and I'm interested again, and I'm probably here to stay now that I'm training a competitive team.

Until i find something constructive to do with my life. Currently Pokemon is my only hobby.

I'll always love it though =] I've put too much time and effort into my games to just give them up oneday. I'm sure i'll play from time to time for various reasons until i'm very old.

If i inherit my mum's arthritis then i've got until my late forties, then my hands will cripple.

I always forget about it, then go back and play my ruby and realize how great it is. :D

So, yeah, I probably won't stop anytime soon, maybe not ever? Or maybe if my blood pressure gets high when the other guy gets a crit. hit on me or my attack misses and I have a heart attack?...naahhhhh

FallenStar93

Hm, probably after the last game. But I hope Pokemon never dies and will go on forever.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Until it gets boring. But I think there is at least a few more years til that happens.

The-Strawhat

Hmm.. Think i will stop when it get boring.. i think most of the 4th gen pokemons and most of the 5th gen pokemons are wierd and doenst even look like the pokemons from the 1st generation.
SO if they arent to make them look like the 1st gen i proberly gonna after i sees the 6th gen pokemons.

Sonic527

Speed fanatic
I don't think I'll ever leave pokemon unless they start making terrible games but even then I'll probobly still buy them. After all, I am a Sonic fan -_-.

natie

Mr. F

That is all.

Magcargo96

I love this avvy
When I'm not liking it anymore.
When GF doesn't make the games anymore, heck, I'll probably continue when other players do.