• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many DS' have you had/own right now?

How many DS' so you own/have

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Okay, so its likey you have had more then one DS, or maybe you own more then one DS at the moment. How many have you had/have at the moment. For example I have 2 DS' at the moment, but one is nearly broken. My DS count is probably gonna be soon 3, 'cause my recent one I had banged the top screen to my computer, so sometimes the graphics will get blurry for a second. It worries me because my friend had something like this happen to him, and at the moment he needs a new DS because most of the time his DS will be blank on the top. So how many DS' do you own at the moment? How many DS' have you broken and thrown away?

Profesco

gone gently
Er, womp? What does that mean? This poll seems diffrent to me. Its about what DS you have for there, and this is about how many DS' you have.

Answers in the other poll would naturally include the number of the types of DSes the answerer has, i.e. a person would say they have a DS and a DSlite, thus responding with a count of two DSes. As such, this particular poll is superfluous.

Less relevantly, "womp" is, as I understand it here, the sound of conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.