• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Eggs Have You Hatched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsai

Taco Muncher
I've hatched atleast 40+ to get an adament Elekid that knows ice punch and cross chop. Finally worked. Now he's a level 75 electrivire. I hatched only 4 to get a Careful Lileep that knows recover, acually went fast. Yet to find out what i'll be hatching next.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have a count of 619 eggs, breeded for all kind of purposes
like right natures, attacks, trading, the usual.

but a friend of mine managed to get every box he had in his saphire
full of fresh breeded pichu's, only to get one shiny pichu, and he got not a single shiny at all^^

i bet that the female pikachu he used for that sits in a wheelchair forever because of that:p

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
I have many actually. I am an avid breeder lol:p.

Larry

the ones that i get wrong natureed i release...i only have 2 open boxes...does anyone know what happens when you fill all boxes?

PkmnTrainerJ

Hatched a fair few starters and Feebas for people

firewall

don't pee in my lake
So what method do you guys use to hatch your eggs?

Use the bike and ride up and down from solaceon and the routes that boarder. With the bike it is a straight path through the town and parts of the paths.
Also, use a slugma or numel in the second slot of your party, with the egg in first slot, to utilize its flamebody/magma armour as an incubator.

Larry

You're supposed to put the Flame Body/Magma Armor in the first slot.

I've hatched 97 Eggs. Seems pretty low... but I have only bred for three competitively IVed Pokémon in this file so far.

what does flame body/magma armor do?...

3rdmariobro

Pokemon Master
i hatched 1759 eggs, nah your friends are wrong, you arent hatching too much :D

Cain

RAWR
I've hatched 612, mostly split between Staryu, Charmander and Pineco while EV breeding. I've actually hatched more eggs then caught Pokemon. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.