• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Eggs Have You Hatched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many.... breeding all sorts of pokemon with egg moves and IV breeding and the such :D

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
1000 .......... And i only got 1 SERIOUS Female Combee Out of 1000 eggs only one female...I hate Combee ow

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Seeing how I just finished breeding Sneasal for a good one to use as a False Swiper for shinies, I guess I'll update mine. Now mine's up to 126. That's about 50 more since before I started, so I guess it did take a little while for the good one to come.

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
Around 4 - 5000 Most were volt tackle pichus cause i got told iff you breed pikachu so much it will get a pichu with surf i fell for it.....

SETH_Collector

Spectrvm Trainer
Around 400 for a shiny totodile-attempt. None of them had a shiny one :(

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Seriously over 9000 counting days from RSE. On my Pearl, most ever was somewhere around 1000 for a timid+synchronize Abra.

Status
Not open for further replies.