• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many friend bows do you have?

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
How many do you have?I have 3.
2 in blue and 1 in red.
(post in this format);258;

Scepgatr

I don't exactly understand the point of this thread. I have only one. You can only own one because if you go back to Mt. Faraway, you will find a Link Cable on Floor 30. Unless you use the wondermail generator, in which case one can have lots of Friend Bows.

raglflagl

Banned
I was wondering can you get the one in Mt.Faraway and steal the one from Joyous Tower? But if your asking.. Zero currently since i re-did my game... eheheheh

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
i have none but i get extremly lucky at recruiting lol

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
i have 2 in blue

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
I have one and exactly what they say I got it form mt.faraway. I don't exactly like relying on wondermail.

MickX

Wanderer
I have 3, all of them stolen from Joyous Tower.

A few days ago, I only had 1 though. It was a Rescue Mission on the same dungeon I´ve done on Filb.de that made me got across 5 Kecleon Stalls in just 24 floors, with two of them having Friend Bows, so I took them and safely Teleported away from the place as Alakazam.

Nifty thing, eh? XP

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
I just got one from Mt. Faraway.

The_master_trainer

Shiny hunter
I have 6 of them i use them for recuiting the Leginarys

Emerald Metagross

Only 1 from Mt.Faraway. I only need one because I almost never die and when I do, I always get rescued. (by real people, not by the generator).

rescue_team_rocket

Pika, that's right!
Thirty-five. But I don't see the point.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I don't have any at the moment, I lost mine when I died.

I forgot to take it off when I went to one of the dungeons that quicksaves before you enter... ^_^;

~Aquarelle