• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Hours have you played and how many times have you beaten the E4?

Mandude

I didnt see a thread for this so I decided to make one.

Ive beaten the elite 4 in emerald about 40 times.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I have only beateb it 1

Mandude

i beat sapphire a lot more times but then it went missing.

Dattebayo

Banned
I beat the Elite 4 twice in Emerald version.

Connor69

Emerald:
Hours 133:54
E4 defeated: 289 times

crap i must have been bored.

I've beaten the E4 twice. My time is 181:15. I've spent most of my time in the Battle Frontier.

I'm talking about Emerald of course.

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
Beaten E4 108 times
Time:449:20

i spent 45% of my time at the frontier and 50% raising my lv 50 BF pokemon(lv 100 takes a long time to raise and there are no dragonite/tyranitar in lv 50) and the 5% doing other stuff

Mandude

Yeah i actually have beaten the E4 51 times and played about 100 hours.

stu770

Soul Trainer
I have played the game for about 350 hours and done the pokemon league roughly 100 times, mostly for training my pokemon up to level 100.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Played the game for 469 hours (more than half the time spent hunting for a shiny pokemon, raising my team to level 100, and getting the Gold and Silver trophies at the Battle Tower) and beaten the E4 105 times (with Amulet Coin, they're a good way to earn money). I don't play as much anymore, but when I do, I only battle a little bit at the Battle Tower.

Last edited:

Zudeda

dragon trainer
i played Emerald for 1:44 and i beat the beat elite four 82 time i use the elite four to level up my pokemon ^_^

Mandude

thats really all the e4 is good for after the story.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I played my Sapphire for like, 54 hours as of now. I already defeated the E4 alot of times. (maybe 50 times already)

m_e_w

Standby
In emerald 700+ hours as well, beaten the elite four 506 times.
I have nothing else to do; never get the chance to buy other games :/

m_e_w

Standby

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter

lol maybe you could focus more on battle frontier like what im doing. battle frontier is what makes emerald so much different and better from ruby and sapphire

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I had beaten the E4 80 times and then had 300+ hours, but then I restarted.
I think I have 13 hours and beaten the E4 twice.