• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many hours have you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've played my Gold version for nearly 400 hours.. But then again, I've had it since I was in first grade lol.

What about you?
;040;

Amorphous Form

Smellin' Like a Rose
I think my Silver only had about 130 hours on it. Could have been more. I can't find it. D:

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Man.. Gold and Silver were great.. I'm pretty sure I had atleast 200+.. took a while to finish it all for me.

I have played Gold for near 600 hours and the same goes for emerald.

Kites

Champ In The Making
A little bit more than 600 hours.
Loved every minute of it.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
I think mine was just over 250 hours.

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
I loved Johto:D
Just Over 180 hours.

I played Gold version for 259 hours+ im pretty sure

Volture

I played the Silver version for about 1300 hours, but some stupid kid erased it so I had to start all over again. :/

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
Just a bit over 950 hours. That was the game when I had the longest gameplay. On other games my gameplay is about 300 but Gold was awesome and the battery hasn't died yet since it was brought. It was my favorite game.

erm

*checks sig*

currently 181 hours and 7 minutes in Crystal and counting - love these games!

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I keep restarting my game aswell, but I think I clocked in atleast 70+ hours(sold it to get a wii, it was worth it. explains why mine isnt as long as all of yours.)

I restart my game fairly often, though I think I have my original saved on my Monsterbrain.
It was about 200 hours, but I'm sure I've accumulated at least 1000 hours between my three versions and various games.

invisible-chan

ポッキ の かみ
About 223 in Crystal and maybe 100 something on my Silver which has died and been restarted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.