• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many hours have you put in so far?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
According to my Switch profile, I defeated Leon in 25 hours or more. That's quick, is it?

By the time I defeated Leon, I believe I was around 60 hours. But that's because I spend a lot of time in the Wild Area.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I defeated Leon kinda late because I was trying to get TR in the wild area and used all the candies so I had a overleveled team when I beat him

Dicklaycia

Objectively Better Than You
Last I checked, I was around 47 hours. I finished the game somewhere between 20-24 hours, which is about the average I’ve spent for other Pokémon games. I didn’t do many Raids or anything while playing through, just focused mostly on the story. I’m currently trying to breed some Pokémon in order to plan my first ever team for WiFi battles! I’ve still got a lot of work ahead of me, though....

GalenIYIarek

180 hrs... I also didn't know how to turn off my Switch. So there was some time where it was docked but still open. But yea, too much time. Been raiding in the wild area. No time travel glitching. Legit raiding. I haven't been this engaged with a game in a while. Max Raids are so much fun.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
About 76 hours in Shield, only started Sword recently. Right now my goal is to complete the dex (hence my starting Sword and since I can afford it planning to get a Switch Lite once I can get ahold of that flip cover case coming out for it this month), then see what I have to work with and what I still need to get to have some semi-competitive teams.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Reached 100 hours yesterday while doing some MM breeding for a Shiny Scorbunny (who honestly might be my favorite base starter besides Chimchar and Litten). Probably would’ve been at double that if there was more post game outside of Max Raids

Dicklaycia

Objectively Better Than You
I’m at about 50 last I checked, and thus far I’ve been spending my time trying to breed my first serious attempt at a team for online battles. I’ve also dipped my toes into the occasional Raid battle with friends (because the AI is insufferable) and spending more time than I care to admit in boutiques. I became the Champion somewhere between 21-24 hours, plus another hour or two for the postgame.