• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Hours of Sleep do you get?

How Many Hours of sleep do you tend to get?

• 1 hour

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 2 hours

• 3 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 5 hours

• 6 hours

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • 7 hours

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 8 hours

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 9+ hours

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
How many hours of Sleep do you tend to get?
I usually sleep around 12-1 am and wake up around 8-9 am that's about 8 hours for me.

Extreme Floatzel

anywhere between eight and 12 :)

Sleep at 2 AM get up anywyhere between 10AM and 2 PM.

Unless I have school

Sleep at eleven up at half seven

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
6 at a minimum. I love being able to get 8 hours though (I'll sleep in until 11AM or something on certain days). Odds are though I'll go to bed around 1-2 in the morning, so it's either 6-hours (for when I need to wake up at 8AM), or 8 hours.

Electricbluewolf

Fʟᴇsʜʏ Bᴏᴡs
Not as much as I should.

5-6 hours, on a lucky night.
God dam neighbours, one of them hovers really, really early, and their house is far away D:
Gah!

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Anywhere between 2 hours and 10-12 depending on the day, what time I go to sleep, and if I'm actually able to get to sleep. I'm awful at going to bed early the night before I have to wake up early in the morning to do something, so that explains the 2 hours.

7 tyranitars

6-12 depends if I have school or not.

Needs a Deoxys

I need more sleep than I get, but on school days it's usually between 6 and 7. On the Saturdays I'm not required to be up it's usually around 8-10. On Sundays, it's usually about 8.

Of course, all of these are subject to change based on what I'm doing that night or what's going on the next day.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
6 on a school night. 10-12 (going to bed at 2-3 in the morning) on weekends, although that is going to change this week because i have play practice at 9 on saturdays now... maybe i can nap there.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Weekdays I'll maintain about 7 hours of sleep, on weekends I'll sleep from Midnight to 2 P.M., so on weekends I'll average about 12 hours more or less

mew801

I try to get 9 or more than 9, but sometimes things get in the way of that so it can be less, but that is generally how much I get.

Venomrec

i go to bed at 4:00 a.m & wake up around 7:30 p.m so about 15 hours

Tendo

Banned
I usually get 6 hours of sleep a night. It's only essential to get 9 hours when you're below the age of 18 and are still rapidly growing.