• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Many Hours of Sleep do you get?

How Many Hours of sleep do you tend to get?

• 1 hour

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 2 hours

• 3 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 5 hours

• 6 hours

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • 7 hours

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 8 hours

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 9+ hours

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
How many hours of Sleep do you tend to get?
I usually sleep around 12-1 am and wake up around 8-9 am that's about 8 hours for me.

D

Deleted member 133172

anywhere between eight and 12 :)

Sleep at 2 AM get up anywyhere between 10AM and 2 PM.

Unless I have school

Sleep at eleven up at half seven

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
6 at a minimum. I love being able to get 8 hours though (I'll sleep in until 11AM or something on certain days). Odds are though I'll go to bed around 1-2 in the morning, so it's either 6-hours (for when I need to wake up at 8AM), or 8 hours.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Not as much as I should.

5-6 hours, on a lucky night.
God dam neighbours, one of them hovers really, really early, and their house is far away D:
Gah!

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Anywhere between 2 hours and 10-12 depending on the day, what time I go to sleep, and if I'm actually able to get to sleep. I'm awful at going to bed early the night before I have to wake up early in the morning to do something, so that explains the 2 hours.

7 tyranitars

6-12 depends if I have school or not.

Needs a Deoxys

I need more sleep than I get, but on school days it's usually between 6 and 7. On the Saturdays I'm not required to be up it's usually around 8-10. On Sundays, it's usually about 8.

Of course, all of these are subject to change based on what I'm doing that night or what's going on the next day.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
6 on a school night. 10-12 (going to bed at 2-3 in the morning) on weekends, although that is going to change this week because i have play practice at 9 on saturdays now... maybe i can nap there.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Weekdays I'll maintain about 7 hours of sleep, on weekends I'll sleep from Midnight to 2 P.M., so on weekends I'll average about 12 hours more or less

mew801

I try to get 9 or more than 9, but sometimes things get in the way of that so it can be less, but that is generally how much I get.

Venomrec

i go to bed at 4:00 a.m & wake up around 7:30 p.m so about 15 hours

Tendo

Banned
I usually get 6 hours of sleep a night. It's only essential to get 9 hours when you're below the age of 18 and are still rapidly growing.