• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many hours you got?

dink

and how many lvl 100s? just wanna compare cuz the most hours ive seen is 863. and i only have 11 lvl 100s all ev trained.

Hoothootsleeper

Newbie EV Trainer
763 hours and 23 ev trained Pokemon still playing my Emerald though.

624:19

Countless Unknown number of EV trained Pokemon.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
299:48
No level 100s and no EV trained pokémon unfortunatly...

ChrisOk1

999:98 so therefore internal battery has rune dry which it has and about 4 boxes of level 100s were filled before I migrated to Gen 4. All trained legitimately. Took a hell of a long time I NO LIFED for months on end.

dink

alright so i ev train but i have no clue what ivs are and how to work those... any explanation cuz the sites description just confuses me and i wanna learn to use hidden power.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
700 and something hours (120 of them are mine, the rest are my cousin's)
I think i have 25 lvl 100s

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
482 hours, 17 minutes.

I played Sapphire a lot, it is my favorite game. Funny, I've never bothered to EV train :S

Lugia_17

Elite Four Champion
Ruby Game Time = 428:13

41 EV Trained Pokemon (All level 100).

I actually got it down to the point where I could EV train and level a Pokemon to 100 in 3 days (depending on the base experience it needed and if I traded it over, sometimes even less).

Fortunately though I've found other more productive hobbies to fill my time (like a 68' Mustang that has not only my undivided attention, but my heart as well).

calum

Banned
0 Hours 5 mins

I started again, got Treecko then saved

HystericalParoxysm

SweetVanilla
I don't quite Understand the Leveling Question.
But the total time i've played in Emerald is 16 Hours.
thats Just for Pre-Post game. But after the Elite Four, i tend to just Raise my Johto Pokemon after i've caught them in the Safari. afterwards i take on the Elite Four again.
that'd add time to my Game if thats what you mean.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
alright so i ev train but i have no clue what ivs are and how to work those... any explanation cuz the sites description just confuses me and i wanna learn to use hidden power.

IVs basically determine your stats in a similar way to EVs but they can't be manipulated after you have your Pokemon. They can be a value from 0-31 which increases that stat that much, and also certain combinations yield different Hidden powers.

The most I have logged is 125 or so in Emerald, but I've restarted my Ruby so many times I have much more than that. I never counted my level 100s but I think it's somewhere around 15 or 20, none of the EV trained because I didn't bother with that until Fourth Gen.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
87 hours only so far, with no EV training. Currently I have nine Pokemon at a maximum level of 61.

coolice23

Hoenn Lover
How many hours ya got?

R/S/E had one so why not FR/LG?

its simple, how many hours you have and how many level 100's or ev trained pokemon you have:)

on fire red i have 96:43 and four level 100 fully ev'd pokemon!

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I had 700 hours before i deleted my file just cuz i waz bored but i did get entei and 267 of my pokedex filled with no cheating except my friend traded me his celebii

Bulldogs

Banned
482 hours, full Pokedex, and about 60 EV trained Pokemon.