• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many hours you got?

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
I've clocked in about 285 hours on Emerald, and I trained maybe about 12 or so Lv. 100s in my time playing RSE. Most of them were EV trained, and were used in the Battle Frontier.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
999:59+ playing hours. Yes, 999:59+, as in, my save file's still alive. Amazingly.

I spent most of my time breeding for Pokemon with perfect IVs.

I have 16 Lv.100 Pokemon.

Last edited:

eevee worshiper

Evil She Demon ^_~
I had around 200 before I restarted. Then around 100 before I restarted again and then around 60.... I stopped playing it around the time when emerald came out...

Andy787

I think I've got around 50 odd hours into the game. I have no current level 100 pokemons just yet. And I also have no pokemons that are fully EV'd trained :(

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
on LG, i had like 80 hours, any non hacked level 100,trained by myself but 1, venasaur, no ev trained pokes, didnt knew whats tahht when i played, i had GBA AR, lost it...

Curtis: 150 hours, league beaten at 99 hours go on beat that

Pokefreak113

I had about 300 hours. And I raised two (legit) Lv:100s.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Well, before I deleted my file in Leaf Green, I had 154 hours.
I now have 43 hours with 2 lvl 100s

RichRI322

right now I'm at 45:06. it's amazing how much time we clock on this game! but then again it is one of the best of all time!

nobodys_angel

One more time! ^.^
I have 42 hours, 46 minutes :D My strongest Pokemon is a Jolteon on level 65...I like constructing the team, but I never get them to level 100. I just haven't got the patience for that... :(

But still. 42 hours of my life....time well spent though! XD

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Hmmmm, took me about 180 hours to finish the National Pokedex in LeafGreen, and I haven't really touched it since.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Since we have two threads on this, I am going to move this to the general discussion section and merge the two different threads we have.

Just mention what game you have your times on and it will work out.