• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many hours you got?

Exarius

Emerald: 78x hours, no lvl hunderds, around 10 EV trained lvl 50 pokes. I started EV training recently, and I like them at lvl 50 for BF purposes.

Leafgreen: 5xx hours, 3 non-EVd lvl 100. I almost don't play this anymore, only when I have to train some pokes over lvl 50.

rjhutch

on ruby i had like 200 hours and i think that the highest level i had was my lvl 90 raquaza. all i did on there was try and get all the pokemon. i beat the elite 4 countless times. i had it where i was just going through with exp share on someone to evolve them. so. now im on diamond and so far its great.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
On Emerald I have 99:999. I really did! I just about finished my Hoenn Dex.

Radon

About 1 week worth of time... so that would be about 168 Hours.

Nari

.:tranquil.dreamer:.
I haven't completed my Emerald Version yet, but I've got about 28 hours so far and five badges. I imagine by the time I have defeated the Elite 4 I'll have at least 40 hours. And probably a ton more after (if, actually :<) I beat the Battle Frontier.

I had almost 400 hours previously, now I'm at about 145, I've beaten the elite 4 many times and I've got about 15-20 pokemon to level 100

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
fire red 168 hours.
ruby 208 hours lol

Akashdip

Cascade trainer
Firered over 300
some EV-trained
1 or 2 level 100's

Champion Shirona

I forgot how many hours was that but if u tried complete the dex it will take about 500 hours at least.I managed to did all the Battle frontier in about 100+hours for training.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
677 hours (most of which was spent trying to find a shiny pokemon) and 6 level 100 pokemon.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
nowadays around 150 hours and 4 EV trained pokemon and 1 shiny, i restarted my game a few years ago plus i migrated all my good pokemon to my pearl version.

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Sapphire: Over 999.99 hours. 12 level 100's.

GameBoy911

Exploring the Sky
Almost 300, but I lost it for the fourth time so don't know the exact amount.

aquaarmor23

<3 Breloom.
0.03 Hours this time around.
Record:170 hours.All Gold symbols, full pokedex,and 0 EV trained pokemon.(Not to mention a shiny Kyogre.)
Back in 2007.good times.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
.... I have 6 silver symbols, 198 out of 200 Pokemon in the Pokedex, and I have 466 hours....

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
i had 942:47 on my sapphire, but i migrated almost everything 2 diamond, n then i started a new game:)