• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many infraction points/bans do you have currently?

I only have a sig strike from my young, foolish days. Since then, I've attempted to be as pacific and reasonable as I can manage- although I have gotten a little over the top at times, so I'm surprised nothing ever got worse than it did. Nonetheless, I hope I don't get any infractions, let alone bans. I enjoy my nearly-pristine record.

Gamer Fluttershy

I only have a sig strike from my young, foolish days. Since then, I've attempted to be as pacific and reasonable as I can manage- although I have gotten a little over the top at times, so I'm surprised nothing ever got worse than it did. Nonetheless, I hope I don't get any infractions, let alone bans. I enjoy my nearly-pristine record.

I lost my ban virginity YEARS ago on a site called Vocaloid Otaku. Granted that was 5 years ago.

Canada

Banned
I have no strikes, infractions or bans. *knocks wood* Lets hope it will stay that way.

I've never been infracted or banned :)

I do have one sig strike though.

nice. keep up the good work being good posters [img139]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/758/DP196.jpg[/img139]

2 Bans (1 Misunderstanding, 1 from a Hypocrite)

which really means that both were most likely completely fair

Last edited:
3 infractions, 8 active points. The last one I got seemed a bit unwarranted, but I wont argue with it.

29 Points

sure, lets go with that

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I had one Warning Infraction for some sort of Spam (don't remember what) and one real Spam Infraction for yet another ing I really don't remember.

Also two Signature Strikes because I forgot to check the Thread after I got checked.

Never Banned so my six-year Forum History with no Bans is going good 83

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I have 9 infractions and 1 warning, all long-since expired. Most of them are from 2008, and most of them are from staff member(s) who flipped their **** and left in a rage. Hey, I feel validated!

I was also banned once. Fun times.

29 Points

Speaking of misunderstandings, I totally thought you were banned for something else when I first read this.

Illusione-Tempus

3 infractions, 0 bans.

1 originated becasue I was a noob, 2 from idk exactly as I didn't see anything wrong back then and the threads are probably long gone by now.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I can't remember how many I've gotten (I don't think that many) is there any way I can check?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
-I've got 23 rep points. I don't know what that means though. Can't be bothered to check, so let's just say 50% good rep, 50% negative

-I've got 3 Infractions, each from different years, all expired
1st • in August 2011
2nd • Apr 2012
3rd • Nov 2013

I hope I don't get another one this year. I don't want a 4-peat

I don't even know if I got a ban here yet. I don't know where to look for it.

Also, I finally got my first sig strike! Whoo-hoo! I was just checking my settings to see how many infractions I've gotten, and my User Notes had a (1) next to it. Lo and behold, SIG STRIKE!! That's my sig now :)

Canada

Banned