• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many infraction points/bans do you have currently?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I have one infraction from ages back, which was from trades. I asked about a trade in a Pokémon thread twice within 15 posts (I suppose I miscounted at the time), and that got me a red card. :V

Also one sig strike, as it was a touch over and I didn't realise.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
I'm still sort of new here, so I don't have any. I hope to keep it that way.

Vernikova

Champion
0 active infractions.
5 infractions total with no warnings. Two for spamming, one for reputation abuse, one for outward prejudice, and another for triple posting. I got four of them in 2013 and another in 2011 from anonymous s-mod.
No bans yet.

Last edited:

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I actually bumped a topic which was about two months old, yet I was never even warned about it (????). Guess I got off lucky, although I do know not to do that any more.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I have one sig strike and one infraction. I don't really agree with the sig strike, because an image in my sig was something like 6 pixels too big, and I got a strike for it WHILE my sig was waiting to be checked in the sig check thread. I have since learned how to check my images on my own. The infraction I was a little upset about because it was for "spamming", and I pride myself on NOT spamming, but it was only 1 point and I guess I see where the mod was coming from. I even sent a PM to the mod and said I was sorry because it was never my intention to spam o_O

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I wonder if I should apologise to the staff who infracted me... What I did was pretty bad. But it was nearly three months ago, so I don't know.

i have one infraction for spam. not mad though, knew i was gonna get one. worth it.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
I got an infraction for double posting. The funny thing is, I got it days after I did it, like, fo' realz. Lmao

Geekachu

Only have ever had three actual infractions (excluding the two or so reminders) during my time here. I've had another joke/amiable (I guess) infraction, but apart from that no bans and no infractions since November 2011! Practically a saint tbh.

Last edited:

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
Now I have three strikes and two bans, as well as one 3-month-old infraction. But I have promised myself and my friends that I will not be banned again.

Innocentmercy

I only have 1 infraction from that one Shipping "Truth or Dare" forum :p

I don't know, but the rules in Serebii are strict, unlike the other fansites I go to...

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I have no strikes, infractions or bans. *knocks wood* Lets hope it will stay that way.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I received only one warning (worth 0 points) for talking about Homebrew back when the original Brawl thread was alive. That was way back in 2009, however, and it was expired long since. Though I can understand why this was warranted, otherwise.
I think I also remember getting a sig strike once for having a really long signature.

Other than that, there have been no actual infractions or bans for as long as I was here.