• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many infraction points/bans do you have currently?

I only have a sig strike from my young, foolish days. Since then, I've attempted to be as pacific and reasonable as I can manage- although I have gotten a little over the top at times, so I'm surprised nothing ever got worse than it did. Nonetheless, I hope I don't get any infractions, let alone bans. I enjoy my nearly-pristine record.

Gamer Fluttershy

I only have a sig strike from my young, foolish days. Since then, I've attempted to be as pacific and reasonable as I can manage- although I have gotten a little over the top at times, so I'm surprised nothing ever got worse than it did. Nonetheless, I hope I don't get any infractions, let alone bans. I enjoy my nearly-pristine record.

I lost my ban virginity YEARS ago on a site called Vocaloid Otaku. Granted that was 5 years ago.

Canada

Banned
I have no strikes, infractions or bans. *knocks wood* Lets hope it will stay that way.

I've never been infracted or banned :)

I do have one sig strike though.

nice. keep up the good work being good posters [img139]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/758/DP196.jpg[/img139]

2 Bans (1 Misunderstanding, 1 from a Hypocrite)

which really means that both were most likely completely fair

Last edited:
3 infractions, 8 active points. The last one I got seemed a bit unwarranted, but I wont argue with it.

29 Points

sure, lets go with that

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I had one Warning Infraction for some sort of Spam (don't remember what) and one real Spam Infraction for yet another ing I really don't remember.

Also two Signature Strikes because I forgot to check the Thread after I got checked.

Never Banned so my six-year Forum History with no Bans is going good 83

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I've been infracted a few times because I'm a prick -- but I've never been banned, because I know when to stop.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I have 9 infractions and 1 warning, all long-since expired. Most of them are from 2008, and most of them are from staff member(s) who flipped their **** and left in a rage. Hey, I feel validated!

I was also banned once. Fun times.

29 Points

Speaking of misunderstandings, I totally thought you were banned for something else when I first read this.

Illusione-Tempus

3 infractions, 0 bans.

1 originated becasue I was a noob, 2 from idk exactly as I didn't see anything wrong back then and the threads are probably long gone by now.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I can't remember how many I've gotten (I don't think that many) is there any way I can check?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
-I've got 23 rep points. I don't know what that means though. Can't be bothered to check, so let's just say 50% good rep, 50% negative

-I've got 3 Infractions, each from different years, all expired
1st • in August 2011
2nd • Apr 2012
3rd • Nov 2013

I hope I don't get another one this year. I don't want a 4-peat

I don't even know if I got a ban here yet. I don't know where to look for it.

Also, I finally got my first sig strike! Whoo-hoo! I was just checking my settings to see how many infractions I've gotten, and my User Notes had a (1) next to it. Lo and behold, SIG STRIKE!! That's my sig now :)

Canada

Banned