• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Kids are you Having?

How Many kids will you have?

• 0 no kids

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • 1 kid

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 2 kids

Votes: 20 35.7%

Votes: 6 10.7%

Votes: 3 5.4%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 6 + kids

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
So when & if you decide to start a family, how many kids do you "plan" on having? How many boys & girls?
Just curious, since I'm tutoring elementary kids at the moment, when I see all these kids running around school I just think to myself how many kids would one be able to handle at home.

For me, a fortune telling lady who accurately told my grandparents, my mom, my aunt, and my cousin how many kids they would have, predicted I'd have 5, well not sure if it's a good number, but I'm okay with it for now....

Last edited:

Aquanova

Well, Zero, i really would prefer to have no kids, if i had one id likely want to give it for adoption since i have no desire to raise a child

yeminied

I hate children. I'm glad I never was one.

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind having children. One boy and one girl but I would be happy with any combination.

I would be quite happy having no children but wouldn't object to having a couple.

Haruka

Banned
Personally, if it were entirely up to me, I'd never have any kids. They would not only add nothing to my life, but they'd take away quite a bit from me. At least until they hit 18. Although, if my husband (whoever that may be) has his heart set on kids, I'd still start a family with him. He'd just have to wait a while. I am NOT having kids before I'm 30.

In the event he does want kids though, we're having 2. No more, no less.

kochoupink

butts lol
Pretty much like a million.
If I were a man, I would just go around impregnating everyone. My genes are that awesome.

eeveefox

I hate children. I'm glad I never was one.
Is that a reference to Matilda?

Hmm I pitty any child that would have me as a mother but I guess that might change when I'm older and wiser etc.

Not really planning on kids at the moment plus I'm a lesbian so it would take effort if I wanted kids lol.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Well me and the love of my life were talking about this today, and she said she'd like to have around 10 kids. I was a mormon till about 16 so I always thought I'd have a lot of children someday anyways. I refuse to be one of the people that pops them out and waits for the government to pay for them, so if we can't afford that many we won't have that many.

L.F.D.

Pikawho?

(five15)
After I get a job and get married, I'd probably go for 4 kids. Preferably split 2 boys and 2 girls. I grew up with 4 siblings so I'd be used to a decent amoun of kids in the house. It'd also depend on how many my wife would want, but 4 is a safe number. =/

I love little kids! :)

I grew up with only one sibling but I've always wanted a larger family, so I'm hoping to have atleast 3 or 4.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I can't have kids. But if I could splice my DNA with someone in the future, I'd consider one kid.

yeminied

Is that a reference to Matilda?

Hmm I pitty any child that would have me as a mother but I guess that might change when I'm older and wiser etc.

Not really planning on kids at the moment plus I'm a lesbian so it would take effort if I wanted kids lol.

Yes, I really enjoyed watching the movie when I was little. I will never forget that stupid woman saying that.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Those who can't have kids would you consider adopting any?

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
I think I'll have 2, 1 boy and 1 girl, I suppose

simplyabbey

3 seems like a good plan. Just so they'll have more than one sibling to annoy, and having 4 means a bigger car.

I don't know, it's a bit far away to really know (Try a a decade at the least). I'll try to go for 3, that's a nice number. Hopefully I'll have a girl then a couple years later two boys (Fingers-crossed for twins). I've always wanted that. But I know that I won't just have 1 child. Being an only child sucks.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I heard the amount of plus signs you have on your hand determines how many kids you'll have. :/ If this obscurity was true then I'd have 3 kids.