• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Kids are you Having?

How Many kids will you have?

• 0 no kids

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • 1 kid

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 2 kids

Votes: 20 35.7%

Votes: 6 10.7%

Votes: 3 5.4%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 6 + kids

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I don't want kids right now(both in the sense of now and me seeing myself in the future), but if I start wanting them in the future I still can't see me having more than one.

Having kids without adoption involves getting laid, and since every girl I know is taken, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

If there's the off chance I do find anyone... no kids. They're too costly and the first few years would be unbearable.

Last edited:

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
Well when im ready i want 2 kids, because its not too many or too little lol. Also maybe have a age difference of 4 years so the bigger one can take of the little and so that me and who ever im with at the time doesn't have to pay as much, i mean say if there girls, and you all know how girls need all those things right? So figure not to have them close in age so money doesn't get tight and stuff . And generaly littler kids don't need as much money to be spent on them. :p

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I'm going to have over 9000.

Profesco

gone gently
At the moment, none. Zing.

I'd like to be a dad someday, but the details will ultimately depend on my wife. For now, I'll stick to the ideal; one boy, one girl, one Volvo, squeaky clean suburbia.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I'm pretty sure I already have a few ;)

I don't know, really. I'd probs max out on around 4 or 5 or so, but I want at least 1.