• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Kids are you Having?

How Many kids will you have?

• 0 no kids

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • 1 kid

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 2 kids

Votes: 20 35.7%

Votes: 6 10.7%

Votes: 3 5.4%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 6 + kids

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Aurath8

I heard the amount of plus signs you have on your hand determines how many kids you'll have. :/ If this obscurity was true then I'd have 3 kids.

Not counting my fingers, by this theory I would have 16 children. :/
I plan to have 2 or 3 depending on how easily i can manage them.
Why am I planning 20 years into the future anyway? /soliloquy

natie

Mr. F
Two kiddies sounds fine to me. I hate babies though, so I'll leave the task of taking care of them to my future wife.

Derp.

Ethan

Banned
I'm not sure if I want to have any kids. It's not that I wouldn't love to have them, I just don't know whether I'd be a good parent or not. My family was pretty dysfunctional, and I'm not sure how much of that has leaked into myself. I don't know whether I could raise a fully capable and healthy child, in a perfectly capable and healthy environment. I love kids too. I volunteered at VBS a couple times, and I had planned on volunteering at an ophanage although that never materialized.

I'm just nervous that I'd make the same mistakes my folks did with me. Now that I've thought about it awhile, if I did decide to have children I'm not even sure whether I'd want them to be my own. I think I'd prefer to adopt. Why not give someone else a chance? They're are so many children out their that are practically doomed to a life of struggle if they aren't adopted early on. If I'd love them just as much, I'd just adopt.

In short, I wouldn't mind having children but I'd have to overcome a lot of personal insecurities before I do.

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm currently undecided on if I even want to have kids. They bother me. I prefer people my age, so I might just adopt if I really want kids. Plus, there's no guarantee what gender I'll marry, so.

I'll probably end up buying a few dogs. They're more fun.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
If I decide to, it'll only be one child, and only if I'm in a stable relationship/married and both parties are financially and mentally prepared for that kind of responsibility. I've learned from my family how NOT to raise a child.

The Fire Starter

Two kids. I feel the deep subconscious urge to procreate and expand the human race. However I recognize that raising kids may annoy me, I like the idea of sharing the joys and burden with a wife, in that it would hopefully bring us together as a child would be something that we created from our love.

So, for both instinct and emotional purposes, I would love two kids. A boy and a girl.

Penguinist Trainer

I want 2. I want to have at least 1 boy and 1 girl. I don't think I want more than 4 though.

EliteMaster

I'm planning to have like 4 kids for when I grow up.

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
im planning on 3

Niri

I'd like to have at least one kid. At most two kids since I won't be able to handle anymore than that. I'd also like to have them a few years apart as well.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
No more than two. Any more than that and I feel like a big fatty. I mean, they're delicious and all but I don't want to lose my figure.

Oh. Ohh. Um, I like to have two, a boy and a girl with an age gap of two years, the girl being the older one. I'd stretch to three, though, maybe even four if I coped alright with the first three and wanted another.

As to the actual likelihood of me ever actually managing to have children...

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I want one kid, a boy preferably. I wouldn't mind twins though.