• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many languages do you know?

How many languages do you know?

• Total voters
I am fluent in Spanish and English and know some basic Latin.

I can curse in a bunch of other languages, though/

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
I can speak English and Japanese. I know little French and Swedish, but I hope to learn those fluently one day ;w;

Gen1Trainer

i speak english and irish

zeo5115

Dreamy Streamer
I speak English, I'm taking Spanish for a fourth year in school, and my best friend is deaf so he taught me sign language. I'm not so great with any of them, to be honest, but I'm constantly trying to get better.

- Dutch, I speak fluent Dutch, which my main language (I am Dutch).
- English, I speak fluent English.
- French, I speak French quite well, but not as good as Dutch or English.
- German, I speak German quite well, but not as good as Dutch or English.

Four languages.

I speak japanese mainly, as I am a japanese. But I live in the US and speak amazing English as well, but I maintain strong cultural links with my homeland, it's the way I was brought up.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Not counting English, 6: Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Latin, (barely any) French, and Klingon (working on it!)

:644:

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
well I know english and russian (russian because my mom was born and raised in russia)

and then I know a lot of words in various languages inlcuding latin, french, german, swiss german, and romansch although I can not hold a conversation in any of those languages other than russian or english. and coincidentally I got stuck in a spanish class this year, and I don't know any spanish >_<