• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many lv.100s did you self-raise?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I'v raised alot of pokee's to Lv 100, more than 10 actually XD
Theres Meowth, shiny Meowth, Altaria, Feraligatr. Swampert, Mew (In my Pikachu game), Lucario, Umbreon, Blastoise, Farfetch'D...theres more, nya~

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
One. My pride an joy, Cocoa the Lucario (I was 9 when I named him :p). I didn't raise him competitivly though, just like any other 9 yo would. I also raised my Platinum feamle Lucario to lv. 92. I named it Nilla! xD

Nyah, I have a box filled, which is then doubled to two boxes of Lv 100, because of PBR. I trained Pickup Pokemon, and sometimes after a match, they'll pick up a Rare Candy, and guess where that goes...

Last edited:

revv

Undependable...
Not many. My first pokemon, who was a charizard, my empoleon, raichu & espeon (espeon was from colosseum)

Mystica

Thrill Seeker
Two. Pfft. XD
I actually a few more that are close but...I forget about them. ;o

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
...over one thousand if we count all gens...yep filled in blue i raised over 50...in silcer and crystal over a 130 in both in Saphire,Esmerald fire red and leaf gree(counting pokemon box(almos filled it) and both colleseums...bro...there i lost count...in pearl platinum and soulsilver well those are being migrated to b&w continuously but are over 250,including those i traded and dont remember...and in black well just 56 and counting

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
36. Must I name them all? To name a few, Infernape, Swampert, Rhyperior, Raichu, Electivire, and Sceptile.

Although I must say I have a shiny Zoroark at level 99.

EDIT :D : 37. 1st shiny legit level 100. :)

Blaziken, Charizard, Skarmory, Emboar, Krookodile, Carracosta, Sceptile, Crobat, Luxray, Dusclops, Venusaur, Yanmega, Togekiss, Infernape, Kingdra, Alakazam, and Gliscor. 17.

CuriousHeartless

RUby. Scept, my female Treecko starter who I actually accidentally ev trained in speed looking for a shiny Magikarp. Once she got to her 80s and her leveling up started going slower, I took her through the E4 multiple times and she absolutely swept up until I got to Steven Stone and his stupid Skarmory. There were only two times when I put her in the Daycare and both were after she reached level 100 so that she could have eggs for me to pass on to my fourth gen games.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
If using Rare candys count, ive only had 1 lvl 100. It was a Clefable in pokemon Blue and we can thank Missing no. for the 99 rare candys :D

i dont see a point to lvl 100s since after the E4 theres never much that can be done, since i dont wi-fi batle.

Light Yagami0629

snatch yo apples up
i have rasied alot counting all my pokemon games.maybe somewhere in the thousands
because i would raise a whole buch of 100s in emerald then transfer them.then start over and repeat same thing for fire red and leaf green