• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many lv.100s did you self-raise?

grayzoroark

Dark Type Gym Leader
only my Zoroark in Black from lvl 10

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I don't have any level 100s that I've raised myself. It doesn't really seem worth the work, and my level 75 pokemon are perfectly acceptable. I don't do any level 100 Wi-fi battles, I much prefer to just use flat rules to make sure that I'm playing at the same level as others.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Lol, none. Sorry, but what's the point?

Someone please explain.

The point is that some people send some pokemon to other people to rare candy a pokemon up to 100. The OP wants to know if some people do it the old fashioned way and do the training themselves.

I have trained 10 up to lvl 100 by myself.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Well, in my Silver and Crystal versions it was my starter, usually Feraligatr. But I was like 6 or seven; my starter was also the only Pokemon I really trained.

And then in Sapphire, my Swampert. A little bit true to the above statement.

And then Emerald came, and I trained a Swampert to like. Level 97. Also a Charizard and an Espeon.

Sent them over to Platinum. Didn't touch them, and then over to SoulSilver. Used them a little bit, they all gained a few levels.

Sent them over to White version and now they're level 100.

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
So far, only eight. Although, I don't have Rayquaza anymore.

Sapphire/Emerald - Kyogre, Latias, Milotic, Rayquaza, and Flygon
Diamond/Platinum - Empoleon, Floatzel (I love him xD), and Togetic

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!

No I am not kidding, I legitimally have every Pokemon from Gens 1 to 4 at Level 100. Inculding the Cacoon Pokemon.

greenxboy

Ive got 7, a steelix, 2 scizor, 2 volcarona, a milotic and a crandily. And i would have a blastoise and a zapdos if i didnt lost my leafgreen version

BlazingCold

Basically all my team members in my sig.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Pokemon Blue: Venusaur (starter pokemon) and Venomoth (caught in the Safari Zone)
Pokemon Platnium: Mewtwo (migrated from Leafgreen at level 70) and Porygon-Z (traded to me at lv 100)

The first three of them were never in day care, although I might have used a rare candy or two on them, but not a whole lot. I don't really count the Porygon-Z because I didn't train it myself to level 100.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Espeon and meganium, both Colosseum.
;254;:When are you going to get me up there?
As soon as I can replace emerald's battery and transfer you up.
;254;:Can't you do it now?
STOP INVADING MY POSTS!
;254;:Nah, it's funny when it gets to you.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I have like 30 I think.

I used to have this thing going where I would get every single starter and legend to LV100, but i kinda stopped that in the 4th gen.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
2, Gengar and Raichu
although I do have a lv.95 mewtwo but I never use him
and a lv. 91 volcarona.

IMPRESSED???!!?
!

Syssareth

Too many to remember, though I don't think I've got any past Sapphire. I do remember a few, though:

-Several Mewtwos, not at the same time unless they were traded to Crystal.

-Mew, though I can't remember if it was Rare Candy'd or trained.

-In Crystal, I raised an entire party of Persians to 100 because I was in a "get filthy rich" kick, and so I beat the Elite Four using almost nothing but Pay Day, possibly more than once. (I got filthy rich.)

-And I had a Feraligatr who I raised to at least 93, but I can't remember if I ever finished and I can't check because Crystal's battery died.