• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many meals do you eat in a day ?

How many meals do you consume in a day ?

• 1 or 2 meals

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 3 or 4 meals

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • 5 or 6 meals

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 7 or more meals -.-

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
You people eat nothing and have pretty good weight while I am struggling to stay non skinny -.- .. lol
I eat a lot without gaining weight so I don't know if it is good or not ..

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Generally 3. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Sometimes a snack if my meals were light that day. What the hell are you people doing all day that prevents you from consistantly getting a proper breakfast/lunch/dinner?

That's not to say that I never miss a meal - some days I'm just not all that hungry - but skipping meals all the time just seems strange and unhealthy to me.

Last edited:

GilligBoi

Usually 2. I don't feel like eating first thing in the morning so I usually just have some tea or juice. Other than that I eat a healthy lunch and dinner.

And I weigh 130 but being short (5'4'') I suppose that isn't too small. Once my injured shoulder heals I will hit the gym and gain some muscles again.

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
This is a disgrace! How am I the only one who eats 7 or more meals a day?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I eat so traditionally-British-ally.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner: 3 meals a day. Granted, some days there's no time or need for breakfast.
Three meals is British?

Jorah

What do I put here?
Two meals a day since I play cards during lunch and become too preoccupied with winning back my money.

Riversong

Buggy down.
3-4 I guess, though two of those would count more as snacks. Small breakfast, snack for lunch, mid-meal snack (usually my "dessert" for the day, which lately has been a pudding with whipped cream), and then my main meal is dinner.

School screws up my food intake, making me feel hungrier since I ate breakfast earlier.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
I get 2 meals at least, 3 if I'm really hungry, but 2 is sufficient enough for me.

Aurath8

Almost always three meals. Sometimes when I'm hooked on a new game and doing one of my marathons I might 'accidentally' skip lunch, but otherwise it's breakfast at 6.35, snack at 11.15, lunch at 1.15 and dinner between 5.50 and 6.40.
I weigh 62 kg/136 lbs but I'm 167 cm/5ft 6in and most of the weight is manly muscle anyway.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Recently, 2. Usually I don't have Breakfast (or grab brunch to compensate Breakfast and Lunch), have Lunch and always have Dinner. I've been eating less at Dinner too, which I'm starting to find to be a little odd.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
One or two. I have a tendency to skip breakfast, and I might have lunch and dinner depending on whether or not I'm doing anything more interesting.

D

Deleted member 133172

Breakfast-Skip most of the time

Lunch-Yum Yum, of course

Dinner-How could I resist a meaty dish or a plate of pasta?

Supper-Nothin' like a sandwich at 10 PM

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
1. Dinner

I will have the occassional snack during the day to tide me over like yoghurt or chocolate or something.