• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many more.....Till D/P??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Trickster

Blargagh blargh
I think it was 106 days.

Lots of people have countdowns in their sigs and user titles.

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
so close yet so far with scholl returning next week and my best freinds birthday and my drama show coming up plus my birthday it will go pass fast

wiz4

is back.
cant wait till end of march

sacred

Dragon Tamer
hope the forum has a countdown right b4 they officially released the game XD

Xan

Sexier than Yoda
Wow so are you people like lining up at midnight of that day at your local gamestore for D/P?
I guess they wouldnt be open anyways :p

Look around the forum, someone's bound to have it in their sigs or something

but yeah, about 3 months would be right

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I tried not to think about it,
cuz when I dont think about things,
they pass by soooo quickly but when
I do, it goes by slow... so far it didnt work
cuz Im tooo excited for it...

two birthdays, one concert,
school, homwork... it'll go by fast...
hopefully.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Guess what I found on ebay? Some idiot was selling A fake version of D/P. I know this cause it said it was the english version of it. That person is probally missing something up in his attic lol!!

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
ill have to reserve a copy on march because it will be sold out in stores but it will be here soon
only 104 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.