• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many of each Legendary?

striker

I AM THAT IS
(I'm not sure if im asking it right but)
What are your views on the amout of each legendary?
eg: I belive there are 1 Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza in the world but i belive in multiple mews

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
Mewtwo: 1
Lugia: Endangered
Moltres: Endangered
Articuno: Endangered
Zapdos: Endangered
Mew: 1
Celebi: 1
Jirachi: 1
Suicune: 1
Entei: 1
Raiku: 1
Ho-oH: 1
Unown: Multiple
Regirock: 1
Regice: 1
Registeel: 1
Regigiga: 1
Latias: Endangered
Latios: Endangered
Kyogre: 1
Groudon: 1
Rayquaza: 1
Deoxys: ??? (It's possible they may be rare or abundunt on thier home planet, possibly even the dominant species)
Manaphy: endangered
Arsues: 1
Darkrai: 1
Hiidoran: Not enough info to be sure
The Trio for Shinno: See above
Shemi: see above
Diagura: 1
Parukia: 1

Big Beard

Cockroach Master
I believe there are multiple Articunos, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugias, Celebis (in different times), but people never see them.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
they're all extinct.
except for jirachi. he's dead.
buried beneath our feet.=[
poor poor pokemon...

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Yeah, and to who-ever said there was mulitple Mews, go scratch up on facts.

Mew created the pokemon, so theres only 1 of it.

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
lets not get in to who created all the pokemon but keep it on track but there are mottpale of all pokemon except for

Celebi: there is bound to be more than 1
Jirachi: there is 1 that we know of
Ho-oH: there is more than 1 cus a species needs more than 1 to servive
Regirock: same for above
Regice: same for above
Registeel: same for above
Regigiga: dont know enough
Latias: there are mutyple of these
Latios: there are mutyple of these
Kyogre: there is more than 1 cus a species needs more than 1 to servive
Groudon: same as above
Rayquaza: same as above
Deoxys: there were 2 deoxys in its movie and thay both had diffrent gem colors + the one in the ranges epesode in the sereyes
Manaphy: it is breadable so there is more than 1
Arsues: dont know enough
Darkrai: there is 1 that we know of
Hiidoran: thay have genders so it is possable there is atleest 2
The Trio for Shinno: not enough info
Shemi: there is 1 that we know of
Diagura: there is 1 that we know of
Parukia: there is 1 that we know of

there is a reason that ppl think there is onaly 1 of each legond is because that thay think that the game is always corect and thay onaly encounter 1 if thay saw 2 diffrent of the same legond than thay wold say there is onaly 2 with no genders but thay do have genders but we dont know them cus thay dont want us to breed them

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Er no, its just what you say is a load of rubbish and your an idiot for telling us what we think.

Tell ya what, if you can go to Japan, ask Satoshi Tajiri, then see how many of each Legend there is, so unless you do, I suggest you stop ruining our perspective and shut up.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
There are possibly more then one articuno at least for as in the second movie The balance of power and everything, How could Noland have one without upseting the balance, same thing with moltres richie saw and there is more then one lugia because of the baby, my friend thinks the original mew in the first movie died and the new is in the Lucario etc, Manaphy may have more, where else would the egg come from

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
Er no, its just what you say is a load of rubbish and your an idiot for telling us what we think.

Tell ya what, if you can go to Japan, ask Satoshi Tajiri, then see how many of each Legend there is, so unless you do, I suggest you stop ruining our perspective and shut up.
did i say you inpaticlaur from the manny threds like this that i have seen it is that many ppl have sed that there wer onaly of each because there was onaly 1 of each in the game that is what i basse it from and yes what i sed in the list is onaly speculating but tell me i am wrong and dont say i am so with out a reason because i onaly change my mind with evedence and i wasent "ruining our perspective" i was just adding mine

btw i never sed that you and eveone in this thred should agree i onaly sed what i have seen and you know what i dont need to ask him because i useed logic to find the answer and if it is a load of rubish then change my list to what u think it is and if u cant then u sholdent of sed anything

There are possibly more then one articuno at least for as in the second movie The balance of power and everything, How could Noland have one without upseting the balance, same thing with moltres richie saw and there is more then one lugia because of the baby, my friend thinks the original mew in the first movie died and the new is in the Lucario etc, Manaphy may have more, where else would the egg come from
this is tthe logic i was taulking about

so how many ppl thinks there is onaly 1 of each plese explian y and there are alredy 2 of em

Last edited:

Chaos Emperor

Extremely depressed....
Legendary birds: 5 of each
Legendary beasts: 1 of each
Legendary golems: 2 or 3 of each
Legendary pixies: 1 of each
The Latis: 2 or 3 of each
Lugia: 5 or 6
Ho-oh: only 1
Mew: only 1
Mewtwo: only 1
Celebi: only 1 (minus paradoxes)
Jirachi: only 1
Deoxys: at least 3
Diaruga: only 1
Parukia: only 1
Groudon: only 1
Kyogre: only 1
Rayquaza: only 1
Kureseria: 2 or 3
Darkrai: 2 or 3
Shiemi: 4 or 5
Manaphy: only 1
Fione: only 1
Regigigas: only 1
Hiidoran: 3 or 4
Aruesues: only 1

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
how did you get these numbers?
Chaos Emperor

Kureseria: 2 or 3
Darkrai: 2 or 3
Shiemi: 4 or 5

i wold like to know

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Mew: more than 1
Celebi: more than 1
Jirachi: more than 1
Lugia: more
Ho-oH: 1. phoenix. Reborn from fire
Regirock: 1
Regice: 1
Registeel: 1
Regigiga: 1
Latias: more
Latios: more
Kyogre: 1. have slept sins the battle with Groudon
Groudon: 1. ^
Rayquaza: 1
Deoxys: more
Manaphy: more
Arsues: 1
Darkrai: ?
Hiidoran: more
The Trio for Shinno: ?
Shemi: more
Diagura: 1
Parukia: 1

Kadjaft

Free Runner
well, it all depends on what you think is canon, games, or T.V. show, if you think games, you have to look at all of the appearances of them, if show, then it's an undecided number, since the show is still continuing.

they only put one of each legendary (of region) in each game cause all you NEED Is one, unless your a greedy hobo who has to have fifty bajillion of each, then you only need the one.

oh, and Zork? he got them from a Corn Flakes packet... I know I did!! >=O