• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many of one pokemon do you have?

• Thread starter S Reaper Ichigo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S Reaper Ichigo

Right now the one pokemon that I have the most of is Gastly. I have over 100 Gastlys currently in my boxes because I've been trying to get just 1 Mild nature one from eggs.

So what pokemon do you guys have the most of?

;092; ;092; ;092;

P

pkmn_sagi

I think machoke

50 times or something

I NEED FOCUS BAND

TeddiUrsa

I´ve got 20-30 feebas. when I found their fishing spot I fished like a beserk ^^

I´ve got mutiple starter first stagers for pokedex-trading.

And I´ve got 10 spindas cause I collect spindas with funny marks.

B

Blue_Poliwhirl24

Unown ^^* many many many (but I usual stay with one of each specie)

C

Carpetted!

I have a lot of Ninjasks, this is because I didn't know how to get Shedinja back then and stupidly kept evolving nincadas, hoping for a breakthrough. Now I have like 20 ninjasks and 1 shedinja =\

C

+Chaos Blade+

2 Vulpix [Eggs], and a Ninetales.

3 Mudkip [Eggs], and a Swampert.

28 Unown [A - !]

+Chaos Blade+

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
I have a box full of Delibirds from when I was looking for a shiny one. I also have a handful of Feebas from when I tracked down the Feebas cell in R119. (Most of these Feebas currently reside on Fire Red and have active Pokérus.)

Status
Not open for further replies.