• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many people did you date before marrying and are you happy?

How many people did you date before marrying, and are you happy?

• Only one and I'm happy

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Only one and I'm unhappy

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 2-9 and I'm happy

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 2-9 and I'm unhappy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-19 and I'm happy

• 10-19 and I'm unhappy

• 20+ and I'm happy

• 20+ and I'm unhappy

• I'm not yet married

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • I date all kinds of people and don't wanna get married!

• Total voters

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
Just an interesting question I think. How many people did you date before settling down with someone, and are you happy you did it? Would you have done anything differently?

Seem

Hollen i ven.
I suspect most users on here are unmarried and in their teens, so this thread might have an audience problem.

I'm almost 30 and unmarried, I was going to settle down 2 years ago but things didn't turn out as expected. I had dated roughly 17 people before that point.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm 19, and I haven't dated anyone yet. I almost did, but I was an idiot and asked someone out to the church prom, and he was in New York at the time. I still went to the prom, though... albeit single...

Final

I Submit to No One
I've dated a few, haven't been married yet and at the moment don't have any plans to and I'm not happy. I think that if I were to get married I have to without a doubt meet the person that is right for me.

Snar

Dated before. I'm only 24 and not settling down until I'm about 30 or 32. I'm messing around once I escape the jungle where swag/game is more important than substance. A place where living in your mom's basement is OK as long as you have your swag/game. Anyway, I'm not settling down anytime soon and I'm never getting married unless she puts a gun to my head.

Penguinist Trainer

I dated and married my high school sweet heart and best friend. We had actually been seeing each other for quite some time before we tied the knot. We are both perfectly happy and I would not change it for the world. Before her, my dating experience was non existant.

this is a pokemon site if you forgot so not very many are married. and the (happily) married comes into question.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
I'm 17 and I've had 4 girlfriends before. That was before I realized I was gay. I've only gone with out with one guy but the two of us didn't really make that connection.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Let's see 23.. Unmarried and never had a single date.. *Stares at thunderblade post* Seriously! 15 girls? Are you kidding? And only 20 years old? And I can't even get a single date. Not that I want to date 15 girls and rather find one girl that I will settle my life with but still.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
I've dated two and went out with a few (hey that rhymed!) I'm only 21 so its not like i'm in any rush....as opposed to some people I know. I'm more interested in exploring the road called life so that usually means being open to being single, or with someone ;)

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Let's see 23.. Unmarried and never had a single date.. *Stares at thunderblade post* Seriously! 15 girls? Are you kidding? And only 20 years old? And I can't even get a single date. Not that I want to date 15 girls and rather find one girl that I will settle my life with but still.

Quality over quantity.

I'm 20 and unmarried so I didn't answer the poll. My boyfriend and I do have plans to get married, but we're waiting for the right time (in other words, when we're both finished with college). I've only dated one other person before him (and that whole relationship was just one big mistake). I can definitely say I'm happy with the person I'm with.

thunderblade12

Most only lasted like a week though.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Meh 19 and never hate had a date, I did have a girlfriend for like a half a week, she ask me out and in the heat of the moment I said "Well my cell phone is off so don't expect me to call you every night" she said it wasn't a problem and we walk the rest of way home. Once I got home, she requested me on facebook and I accepted and looked through here pictures, turns out she was fat and I didn't notice because she had on a winter coat. So I avoided her for the rest of the school year (My junior yr) and got nervous everytime I seen her in the hallway because I hate confrontation and wouldn't know what to say, then her sister who was good looking started to come on to me and we hooked up and I tried to explain the situation and she slaped me and my sister got pissed and beat her up and I got suspended for 2 weeks then It all got dark from there...

I'm never getting married, I'll prolly stay single after college and till I find a job and is able to support myself and Im never having kids.

The money i'll save.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I dated 2-3 ladies before I got married the first time, got divorced over her infidelity, I have been married now for 25 years (this August). I wouldn't trade my life for single living at all.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
I'm 30 and I dated 8 different chicks before getting married 12 years ago. I am happy.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I am personally swearing by my virginity.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I've went out with three girls (but only one of them was after middle school, so that's the only one that counts), but I am not married, and I don't intend to be anytime soon.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ive dated several guys.. dunno exactly how many because some of them are iffy on whether i'd actually count them as "dating" or not. not married and dont plan on it for a very long time, if ever. being single is more fun ;)