• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many people kept there starters?

How many people kept there starters?

• Yes I kept both

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • I replaced one of them

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • I ditched them in there friend area's

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
But Mew is already pretty good without the stat boosters. His wide movepool, incredible stats, and his ability to cross terrain without Super Mobile and All Terrian Hiker make him an excellent choice in a team, especially for level one dungeons

Low defenses though. >_>;;

Yep. Very, very true. I teach it Protect, Bullet Seed, T Bolt, and Frustration when I go into that dungeon.

Also, 'bout your siggy, that was my dream team too. ;_;
Not you, since you put it there quite early, but I've seen WAAAY too many others putting it in, like today....the sad part is they got Celebi and I don't ;_;

Sorta On topic: For me, Protect runs out too quick...But Frustration, Thunder Bolt and Bullet Seed own those places

I have both of my starters on my team, we're now a Vaporeon and Raichu. I'm level 94 and Raichu's level 69. I haven't been using her much, since I've been off by myself trying to recruit a Kecleon and some more of the legendaries.

My third member is Gengar. I just had to have one after not being able to see him anymore in the game. He is by far the greatest character ever X3 So I had to get a Gengar of my own, dedicated to him.

lyk13

If I ever get that far, the TC in my sig, the top 2 cards, all 4 grps of 3 are my desired rescue team, with my starters being in one of them. So yeah, I wun abandon em :D

lunapasa

I kept them both :)
Sceptile owns when i'm in a water dungeon and can bullet seed almost every boss to death
Blastiose is perfect for fire dungeons and owns fire type bosses

king of blue

That's me!
I kept my leader, though my partner sucks and I don't want to train him.

Raikou77

Ditched them in their Friend Area(sorry Pikachu, Squirtle) once i got Raikou then i started getting Kyogre and Ludicolo(they helped me in JAA)

nesgirl119

In Nintendo Exhile
Typically, I will go solo on dungeons with either Chikorita (Blue) or Meganium (Red), though sometimes I will train my partners, or bring a Pokemon needed to get to the dungeon. I like just being alone in the dungeons.

silver

I ditched both......i use my Golduck some, but Blaziken more......

Now i use Blastoise, Gengar, Flygon.......

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Both of my starters are still my strongest pokemon and the ones I use more often.

That will change as soon as I level up some of my other pokemon.

Kimori

Feel my soul
Yes, currently I am keeping them since they're both my strongest Pokemon. However, I'm hoping to ditch them soon once I complete more missions and raise my other Pokemon's levels. ^^

ShadowEevee

Ghost Trainer
I used them until i got my favorite team(Dragonite, Gengar, and Glalie) and ditched them...Sorry Marowak and Raichu