• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How many Pokémon games do you have?

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
How many Pokémon games do you have?

I have 6 games: Pokémon Blue, Pokémon TCG, Pokémon Pinball, Poképark, Pokémon Black and Black 2.

*~Silver*~

Right now I just have four.

SoulSilver
Platinum
White
White 2

I used to have Emerald but the game cartridge broke in half. -_-

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
ooo i have alot of pokemon games lets see
XD gale of darkness, emerald, firered, diamond,pearl,platinum, soulsilver, black, black 2, rumble blast, trozei, battle revoluion, mystery dungeon explorers of sky,pokemon ranger shadows of almia and PR (the one where you draw the symbols) and i think thats it. ^_^

gliscor&yanmega

Blue, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Diamond, HeartGold, Black, White, Black 2, White 2. 13, probably 15 in October. I have nothing else to do with money, might as well spend it on Pokemon.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I have:

Crystal
LeafGreen
Sapphire
Pearl
Platinum
Diamond
HeartGold
SoulSilver
Black
White
Black 2

And if non-core games count, I also have Pokemon Stadium 2.

ForeWolf

I have:

Platinum
SoulSilver
White 2
Black 2

Within the next week or so, I'll be adding HeartGold to my collection. And both X & Y in October.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Main:
-Blue
-Gold
-Crystal (won't save my file anymore so I won't play it)
-Sapphire
-Emerald
-FireRed
-Diamond
-Pearl
-Platinum
-SoulSilver
-Black
-White 2
Total: 12

Spin-off:
-PMD: Blue Rescue Team
-PMD 2: Explorers of Time
-PMD 2: Explorers of Sky
-Pokemon Ranger
-Ranger: Shadows of Almia
-Ranger: Guardian Signs
-Poke Park: Pikachu's Adventure
-PP: Wonders Beyond
-Pokemon Puzzle League Challenge
- Pokemon Trozei
-Pokemon Dash
Total: 11

Total all: 23
I could've sworn I had more...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I currently own Sapphire, FireRed, Colosseum, XDGoD, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, Snap (on WiiWare), MPR, PBR, EoS, White, Pokedex 3D, Conquest, Black 2, and White 2.

I've owned in the past Red, Yellow, Gold, Stadium, Ruby, LeafGreen, Ranger 1, Ranger 2, PMD:RBRT, and PMD:EoD. I think that's all of them.

I've been playing Pokemon ever since BEFORE it became popular in the US.

What a hipster you are.

Last edited:

Star Champion AJ

I have Red, Yellow (got recently but never played yet), LeafGreen, Silver, HeartGold, Emerald, Platinum, White and White 2...
Nine Pokémon games

NeoDude-5000

Red
Yellow
Gold (save file doesn't work)
Crystal (save file doesn't work)
Sapphire
FireRed
Pearl
Platinum
HeartGold
Black
Black 2

11 in total

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
I have 2 whites Heartgold Black2 Black leafgreen and mystery duengon explorers of sky

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Red
Yellow
Silver
Crystal
Sapphire
Fire Red
Emerald
Pearl
Platinum
Soul Silver
Black
Black 2
Pokemon TCG
Snap
Stadium 2
Colosseum
XD
Ranger
Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Ranger: Guardian Signs
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
Battle Revolution
Pokedex 3D (if that counts)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Yellow, Stadium, Silver (lost it), Crystal, Battle Revolution, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black2, Conquest, Stadium 2 (lost), Colleseum, and Mystery Dungeon Blue, Darkness, and Sky, and pokémon ranger shadows of almia. That makes a total of 18

typhloshion976

advanced trainer
i have blue, yellow (2 copies), silver (2 copies), gold, crystal, firered,leafgreen, ruby, saphire, emerald, mystery dungeon blue rescue team, mystery dungeon explorers of sky, colloseum, xd, diamond, pearl, platinum, soulsilver, heartgold, black 1, white 1, black 2 and white 2. and thats it.

Missingno.Fan

I have:
Blue
Gold
Sapphire
LeafGreen
Pearl
Platinum
HeartGold
Black
White
Black 2