• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many pokeballs did you throw at dialga or palkia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I weakened him to red with paralizys and I got it with one Dusk Ball! I was like WTF.

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
It took my several different balls then in the last reds a Great Ball got it to me.Now Giratina was a LOT of a different story but thats along story and a EVEN LONGER battle.

Pokemonforever

At a fraction of it's health, I threw only one pokeball at the confused Dialga and snagged it,

Clash

He's Back!
1 Dark Ball.

Jaytwo

!J2! Do You Beleive?
lol at people wasting masterballs on them.. i just got him to yellow and used one ultra ball

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I paralyzed it, weakened it to yellow and tossed an Ultra ball. I was shocked until I looked on the main site and saw Dialga's actually catch rate. Why are they so easy to catch this time?

EDIT:rank up ^^

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
The time that I actually kept my Palkia, one Net Ball.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Funny that Diaga/Palkia's catch rate is same as Chatot. I just chucked three Ultra Balls at it while in red (with addition to being paralyzed, thanks to Luxray's Spark).

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Believe it or not and without restarting I caught a timid Dialga with only two ultra balls used, but the lake trio were way harder than Dialga...

ShadowDragon16

Palkia- 5 Ultra Balls and 1 Timer Ball (Captured in Timer Ball)
Giratina- Master Ball (Yeah, my Master Ball Target)
Azelf- 10 Ultra Ball and 5 Dusk Balls *That thing was a stubborn one)(Captured in Ultra Ball)
Uxie- 15 Ultra Balls and 5 Great Ball and 2 Timer Balls (Even more stubborn)(Captured in Ultra Ball)
Heatran- 2 Ultra Balls and 2 Dusk Balls (Captured in Dusk Ball)
Regigigas- 1 Dusk Ball and 1 Ultra Ball (For a Lv. 70 Pokemon, that was degrading)(Captured in Ultra Ball)

ShadowDragon16

Palkia- 5 Ultra Balls and 1 Timer Ball (Captured in Timer Ball)
Giratina- Master Ball (Yeah, my Master Ball Target)
Azelf- 10 Ultra Ball and 5 Dusk Balls *That thing was a stubborn one)(Captured in Ultra Ball)
Uxie- 15 Ultra Balls and 5 Great Ball and 2 Timer Balls (Even more stubborn)(Captured in Ultra Ball)
Heatran- 2 Ultra Balls and 2 Dusk Balls (Captured in Dusk Ball)
Regigigas- 1 Dusk Ball and 1 Ultra Ball (For a Lv. 70 Pokemon, that was degrading)(Captured in Ultra Ball)

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Caught Dialga in one Dusk Ball at half health..haven't caught Palkia yet seeing as I am nowhere near the Spear Pillar or whatever its called...

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
Master ball, because I can Pal Park as many as I want.

The real accomplishment was getting Mesprit with a dusk ball.

HelicopterPilot

Shiny Hunter
I caught my Palkia with one premier ball full health. No lie.

It seems that Palkia and Dialga are exceptionally easy to capture

On the other hand Azelf and Uxie took me about 30 ultra balls each with both of their health in the red zone and them being also asleep.

I got lazy and captured Mesprit with the Master ball.

Jovany

I caught Dairugia after 10 pokeballs
I caught Azelf after 20 Ultraballs and 25 Pokeballs (I caught it with a Pokeball)
I caught uxie after 10 ultraballs and 47 Pokeballs (also caught with a pokeball)

Who should I use my Master Ball on? I am very patient

fuzzball288

I <3 Skuntank
1 Dusk ball and 3 Timer balls. I caught it in a Timer ball. I used a ton of revives though, it kept knocking out my good Pokemon with Time Roar then knocking the weak ones out with Metal Claw. It's like it knew when to use what...

Status
Not open for further replies.