• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many pokeballs did you throw at dialga or palkia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Two Ultra Balls. I weakened it with some bullsh** like Infernape.

LinksOcarina

The true master
Three balls, not to bad, considering.

Pikachu41

The PokeMaster!
On my game, it wasn't amazing that I caught it in 4 Ultra Balls, it was amazing that I caught it with 3 Pokemon and forgot to save before battling!
If that battle went on for a few more turns, I would of been crushed like a bug... or a bird... or an ape... or a penguin... or a dinosaur... anyway, you get the picture. For some reason, legendaries seem easier to catch in this game. I liked it better when it was really hard to catch them because it felt so good when you finally caught it. Also, the only thing about a legendary that's different from any other Pokemon is the fact that they're at a higher level and that they're harder to catch.C atching them in one Pokeball is boring... I spent more balls on a Mime Jr!

Pikachu41

The PokeMaster!
On my game, it wasn't amazing that I caught it in 4 Ultra Balls, it was amazing that I caught it with 3 Pokemon and forgot to save before battling!
If that battle went on for a few more turns, I would of been crushed like a bug... or a bird... or an ape... or a penguin... or a dinosaur... anyway, you get the picture. For some reason, legendaries seem easier to catch in this game. I liked it better when it was really hard to catch them because it felt so good when you finally caught it. Also, the only thing about a legendary that's different from any other Pokemon is the fact that they're at a higher level and that they're harder to catch.C atching them in one Pokeball is boring... I spent more balls on a Mime Jr!

kiddragon

Giratina 4eva!
yeh same here except 4 i used my lvl 51 infernape

Jish

Bikdip On A Bus
I caught Palkia in the fourth Premier Ball I threw.

Uxie broke out of 10 Premier Balls, a Dusk Ball, an Ultra Ball, and about 30 Pokeballs before I finally caught it (in the Pokeball)

Azelf did the same thing, but I didn't have any Premier Balls left at this point, so I just lobbed Pokeballs until I got it (it took about 30 or 40)

I have yet to get Mesprit or any other legends (but I did get Rotom in the third or fourth Premier Ball I threw, and a Beldum in about 5 Pokeballs)

As you can tell, I don't like using things other than Pokeballs and Premier Balls. The only things I caught with something better are a Chimecho with an Ultra, and about 5 random things with Greats.

Maybe 3 or 4 ultra&dusk balls, I guess. I got my Dialga by dusk ball, which is one of my favorite Pokeballs.
I was surprised because it was fairly easy to catch compared to other legendaries...

Shinin

Minimalist
No more then 10 ultra balls.

OMINAE

PKMN Master
I used like 20 ultra balls at almost no health, and then some Timer balls, and finally caught palkia with a timer ball.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
I used master ball on palkia. I thought that was stupid. So, I used ultra balls on dialga, and cuaght it with 2 balls.

Shadow Swampert

FEAR MY POKEMON!!!!
I used a pokeball at dialga and he was at full health LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.