• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how many pokeballs did you throw at dialga or palkia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTY

?HuH?
I threw 24 Ultra Balls I think... It was at 1HP and had just woken up.

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
I caught it with 1. Yes, the one, the ball of masters.

I was lazy.

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
i threw it 10 Dusk Balls..easy :p

Hikaru809

I threw 1 Ultra Ball at Palkia and it was mine.

23caterpie

pokemaster
One quick ball and Palkia was caught.

Cyber Dragon

Boulder Trainer
I used a dusk ball & caught it at 60% health sleeping.

mewfanforlife

I got Palkia in the red in one ultra ball today.

Kazuki Mirai

Two Ultraballs against Dialga.

It took my my Torterra's Earthquake to bring its HP to red. It's surprisingly easy. O_O

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
I used a quick ball on it but then got up to like the 8th gym without saving cause I was going so well and was doing it so quickly and didnt realise it was low but my power ran out. Then the second time I threw a couple of dusk balls I think then caught it, O yeah and it was Palkia

pathophobe

Two ultra balls. That was the most I could throw because it was burned and would die after that turn.

djwhack03

Two dusk balls. Giratina on the other hand took 20 dusk balls, 20 ultra balls, 3 net balls (I was getting desperate), 3 luxury balls (even more desperate), and 2 timer balls (these were my last balls besides my master) at low red health.

Dax

Legend
Laziness took the best of me. I Master Ball plain and simple. I didn't have problems catching Cresscelia and Mesprit so it was all fine.

joee94

Palkia took me 2 Great balls at full health I think. I still have my masterball after obtaining all the catchable Legendarys and cloned that master ball twice now :D

lv 100 pikachu

Team Unbeatable
seriously, who really cares. anyways i got it down to one hp and threw a poke ball, not like all the people who think their so cool and throw a ultra ball when its on full health

Status
Not open for further replies.